Why does Chuck E Cheese serve beer?

I can't remember how many of those parties I had gone to in the years right out of high school. They were definitely a complete waste of my time. The one thing I do remember is the regrets I have for ever going to them. I remember a friend of mine telling me " You are the devil" for enticing him to go out and drink with me. That has always stuck with me. (He was ejected out of his car on three separate occasions, each time while driving drunk--broke his neck twice). I can honestly say I have more fun now, being a dad of three wonderfully great kids, a husband to a faithful and devoted wife and of course the owner of one fantastic 1987 Buick GN....than any alcohol will ever provide me with! Look, this debate could go on for ever, but that doesn't mean it should. It is a good read however. I think I will stick to injecting it into my engine instead of my body. ;)
Sounds like your friend needs to work on his decision making skills and exercise some personal responsibility for his actions. You "enticing" him , what a joke. Grow a back bone and make better decisions. He is a grown man, he needs to act like one.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm an alcoholic and have no issues with the fact that I consume at least 1 pint of whiskey every day. Why? Because of what I've done over the last 50 ears. I've had my father die in my arms while I was giving him CPR and my mother stood there and watched it, and did nothing. My fiance dumped me the very next day and broke my heart. Later I had an incredible woman tell me that she loved me 5 years later and then throw me away so her family would approve of the idiot she married. My life is a tragedy and no matter what I still survive. Why? I don't know, but God wants me alive for some reason and the alcohol helps me keep it together until the time that his reason becomes clear. Don't blame the alcohol because you don't know the reason behind why someone drinks, just accept them as a flawed person and love them for who they are. Sorry guys and gals, but this is a very hard time for me.:oops:

Damn Charlie, You're going to make @rmar @JOHNDEEREGN and @SPOOLFOOL2 feel bad for picking on you.

Damn Charlie, You're going to make @rmar @JOHNDEEREGN and @SPOOLFOOL2 feel bad for picking on you.

Naaaa. Were still going to pick on him, and Ronie, Ty, Lee, Cory, Paul, Dan, and you. Why? because we care for each other.
I have been in chronic pain now for over a decade, from a bulged disc in my back. In an attempt to not take anymore pain killers than I have to to sleep, sometimes I'll pour myself a couple of stuff drinks (while I'm on T6P of course:D) after dinner. Sometimes, when the pain's not affecting me as bad, I go weeks or months without a drink. For me, this has never been a problem. I am told that if the pain killer matches the pain level, it's not so addictive. This is how I get through pain. That, and adrenaline sports. This may not work for everyone. I believe that moderation and getting your head on straight is the key.

Personally, I don't know if I could handle Chucky Cheese sober. Wonder if anyone's ever dropped acid and gone there...:eek::vamp:

Sounds like your friend needs to work on his decision making skills and exercise some personal responsibility for his actions. You "enticing" him , what a joke. Grow a back bone and make better decisions. He is a grown man, he needs to act like one.

Yeah, that was twenty plus years ago...
Things have barely changed for him.
Even today, I had one of my techs come in and tell me he was in the hospital over the weekend. He drank too much and had to be hydrated and it complicated his pancreatitis!
Some people will never learn.

Since we have told a few drinking stories,
I know an alcoholic that drives a UPS truck at night. He gets off work at 6:00am, so his night time drinking starts at 6:00am. Long story short, he was riding around one morning and ran into the back of a school bus,.....A DAM SCHOOL BUS. He got charged DUI for that one.

Since we have told a few drinking stories,
I know an alcoholic that drives a UPS truck at night. He gets off work at 6:00am, so his night time drinking starts at 6:00am. Long story short, he was riding around one morning and ran into the back of a school bus,.....A DAM SCHOOL BUS. He got charged DUI for that one.
Rightfully so...

Lol EARMUFFS!
One of my favorite movies. The red dragon, keep it on the down low as is isnt strictly legal.
Just to keep with the drinking theme, "FRANK THE TANK, FRANK THE TANK!". LOL

The problem is not alcohol. The problem is Chuck E Cheese. I present exhibit A.

10730908_988249307868676_400570068079761180_n.jpg

Since they don't serve beer, we tailgate in the parking lot of Colin's Chuck E Cheese.

Since they don't serve beer, we tailgate in the parking lot of Colin's Chuck E Cheese.
Every person alive should be made to tailgate at least once in their life.
The huge movie theater in my town plays the Steeler games on the movie screen every week. They fill the parking lot with tailgaters. Its a blast. Just like the game only warmer this time of year....it's 9 degrees outside today.

my mom told me they where serving beer at her church, just to try and get me to go.
did I fall for it?
yes.
but I have to admit that it definetly would not have felt right.

Here's an idea...just give the beer to the kids, that way their time at Chuck E's will be infinitely more fun and memorable for the parents. :D

I'm a parent and my observation when a bunch of kids are together is that drunk adults act like a bunch of 7-9 year old kids lol. Kids are already acting like drunks.

Naaaa. Were still going to pick on him, and Ronie, Ty, Lee, Cory, Paul, Dan, and you. Why? because we care for each other.
I have been in chronic pain now for over a decade, from a bulged disc in my back. In an attempt to not take anymore pain killers than I have to to sleep, sometimes I'll pour myself a couple of stuff drinks (while I'm on T6P of course:D) after dinner. Sometimes, when the pain's not affecting me as bad, I go weeks or months without a drink. For me, this has never been a problem. I am told that if the pain killer matches the pain level, it's not so addictive. This is how I get through pain. That, and adrenaline sports. This may not work for everyone. I believe that moderation and getting your head on straight is the key.

Personally, I don't know if I could handle Chucky Cheese sober. Wonder if anyone's ever dropped acid and gone there...:eek::vamp:

I'll drink any one of you girls under the table, even on a Wednesday, Mike. :blackeye:

I'll drink any one of you girls under the table, even on a Wednesday, Mike. :blackeye:

Wednesday?
What happens on Wednesdays? Has the wife been getting home early and ruffing you up midweek? There's something we're not seeing the big picture of here. This sounds like a cry for help to me.:eek: