Why do people think they have gold and no idea what they have?

Damn that is quite rare, a White intercooled 84 GN. Has to be worth way more than they are asking.......:confused:

Bryan

Lets not be too hasty. There might be a couple of good emblems as in the second picture still there.

And who needs a title anyways????

Its a secret "skunk works" prototype only issued to the Canadian Mounted FBI Agency Police Team Bureau Undercover Corps (CMFAPTBUC)
VERY, VERY rare!
pic was clearly taken in AFGHANISTAQ w/ an iFone7
the rare "transparent digital black" cammo paint scheme (looks white w/o IR) was used on the amphibious models only
No title = no paper trail!
"ask for Thomas" really? Wasn't one of Jason Bourne's aliases "Thomas"
This guy is GOOD...maybe too good:cool:

D o_O
I mean
Anonymous

We should start a thread of " I've got gold" photos of cars people think are good deals, or worth their weight in gold etc. On One hand it may be a little amuzing, on the other hand if may bring me to drinking and a bout of depression to see these cars in such lack luster condition. I think its the price people ask for on some of their cars. They are so in love with their car that they think its priceless.

We should start a thread of " I've got gold" photos of cars people think are good deals, or worth their weight in gold etc. On One hand it may be a little amuzing, on the other hand if may bring me to drinking and a bout of depression to see these cars in such lack luster condition. I think its the price people ask for on some of their cars. They are so in love with their car that they think its priceless.
Trust me... go through the cars for sale section here...quite amusing if you ask me.

X2