Who's still around and active?

I quit the farm animal fantasy thing....I was always getting stuck with either the one w/ the runny nose, or burrs in her tail.:eek:
I'm sure you can relate to that!
As for Joe Bitem...The world won't exist long enough, for me to even speak to that

I bet you own a Prius With a Bernie sticker have a picture of Pelosi in your wallet & Contemplating gender reassignment .

Wow!
I see someone had their fiber this morning. :unsure:
Most likely, the old bastard is going thru withdrawal, as his favorite governor has stopped his visits, to see his concubine...
Even she is distraught. :eek:

Crying sheep.jpg

Shouldn’t you wankers be doing something useful like cleaning the oil spots off your driveway before you get a citation from the city for polluting the environment .

Shouldn’t you wankers be doing something useful like cleaning the oil spots off your driveway before you get a citation from the city for polluting the environment .
You Cali boys have to worry about that, and keep the grease on your surf board :rolleyes: :D

He may not fog a mirror but I heard he can flog a sheep.
.....or a goat, or a calf. He's never been known to be real choosy.
At first, we all wondered why Jone's sheep, cows, goats, lined up along the entry rd, at BG.
Now, we know....Lou is coming!:oops::ROFLMAO:

.....or a goat, or a calf. He's never been known to be real choosy.
At first, we all wondered why Jone's sheep, cows, goats, lined up along the entry rd, at BG.
Now, we know....Lou is coming!:oops::ROFLMAO:
Few year back I saw him with Lollipops by the fence.... you need Oats Lou!

:cry: Well, lost another one, gave my '87 to son living in Fla. He'd been interested 2-3 yrs, then stationed in Middle East, then we made a road trip of it. First had Lou go over it make sure all was well (he worked on all day, I had to endure the sarcasm). Open trailered it, lots of looks & thumbs up on roadway & every stop (oh, the stops are horrible during Pandemic, gotta use truck stops as are only ones with bathrooms), was fun nevertheless. He was excited, still like a kid with new/fav toy always calling about this & that, going over the zillion spare parts, etc. I miss it, will continue monitoring the site to stay tuned (esp. Lou's barbs). Humm, did Mean Chicken ever join the coop again? TTFN.

The Chicken is still around, he just doesn't have a TR anymore.

The Chicken has been hinting of buying another TB for a while now.