Who's still around and active?

Ledzeppac2

old school tb.com member
I used to daily drive an 87 GN about 11 years ago and post under the name Ledzeppac... sold it in 2008... glad to see I'm memorialized in some of the stickies above. I was 22 and enjoyed keeping everyone young! My GN had some hidden demons that nobody could figure out.... I had 8-12 knock under any boost and we couldn't find a fix so I drove a 16's capable car.

I want to get back on the team but nearly had a heart attack when I saw the prices on Ebay... Do I really need to spend $20-30k?

I see there is a good group of active SoCal GN guys on Facebook.....

We had a fun group...Who's still around?

Neal Steward in San Diego with a stage 2. He helped me a lot and I appreciated his time and effort.
Morgan Hayden from Yorba Linda.. 1st GN owner I ever met.. I should have bought his 10.9 GN when I had the chance.
Lou? He hated me... or maybe he hated me car and took it out on me...
Graza002
Gary Wells
Darkside
Reggie West

Anyone else still around from a decade ago?

go back to what you were doing, its cheaper, LOL
oh, I just spoke to robert (B4U)
still some of the oldies, just don't post as much, ( tired of the know it all newbies )

Just introduce him to a new "face">>>>>
cute sheep.jpg

He'll then be your "bestest friend"!:D

He's not too picky. Maybe this one>>>>
Goat roped.jpg

go back to what you were doing, its cheaper, LOL
oh, I just spoke to robert (B4U)
still some of the oldies, just don't post as much, ( tired of the know it all newbies )

Cruzn57 hey buddy! Totally forgot about you and Robert. You went to that Buckethead concert right? I’ve been looking for that picture we took... can’t find it just yet but I’m still looking...

Cruzn57 hey buddy! Totally forgot about you and Robert. You went to that Buckethead concert right? I’ve been looking for that picture we took... can’t find it just yet but I’m still looking...
me at a concert? not happening! it was at turbo buick meet at las Vegas speedway.

Hi Scott !

I want to get back on the team but nearly had a heart attack when I saw the prices on Ebay... Do I really need to spend $20-30k. .................................

If you are looking to buy a T-R, I am finishing a 1987 Limited with 77K miles that was originally from Cali, and has been in Phoenix from the mid-90's.

I installed a fresh built engine and trans, new fuel system and injectors, 3" downpipe, new dual muffler 2-1/2" exhaust and many other items.

It is stripped down and ready for paint, hopefully done this month.

If interested, give me a call for more details.

Last time I saw you was at the donut derelicts car show about ten (or fifteen) years ago. You had a brace on your knee.
Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking. I'm now the Mod here. Believe it or not. Gary Wells must have been off his rocker one day, cuz he put me in charge here. The inmates are now in charge of the asylum. o_O
Lou just sold a super sweet Buick for cheep (15,000 bucks). It came with his personal Turbo Lou, Life Time Warranty. :cool:
We still have some good times here. Just not as many posts.

IMHO :p, The biggest news since you've been gone is that Eric Brown and myself have revived the old Bates Nut Farm car show, and it's now the second largest gathering of Turbo Buicks in the Nation. A month ago, we had 78 Turbo Buicks in one place on a drizzly day. Last year was sunny and we had 83.

We had a Kick Ass gathering on the beach a couple weeks ago. There are rumors of another Donut Derelicts meet and a Pizza Cruise coming soon. Both will be posted in this section.

We are currently trying to "get the band back together". Rumor has it that Graz and Mean Chicken are looking at some Turbo Buicks as we speak. Let us know what kind of car you are looking for.

Mike Barnard

Last edited:
Last time I saw you was at the donut derelicts car show about ten (or fifteen) years ago. You had a brace on your knee.
Glad to hear you're still alive and kicking. I'm now the Mod here. Believe it or not. Gary Wells must have been off his rocker one day, cuz he put me in charge here. The inmates are now in charge of the asylum. o_O
Lou gust sold a super sweet Buick for cheep (15,000 bucks). It came with his personal Turbo Lou, Live Time Warranty. :cool:
We still have some good times here. Just not as many posts.

IMHO :p, The biggest news since you've been gone is that Eric Brown and myself have revived the old Bates Nut Farm car show, and it's now the second largest gathering of Turbo Buicks in the Nation. A month ago, we had 78 Turbo Buicks in one place, on a drizzly day. Last year was sunny and we had 83.

We had a Kick Ass gathering on the beach a couple weeks ago. There are rumors of another Donut Derelicts meet and a Pizza Cruise coming soon. Both will be posted in this section.

We are currently trying to "get the band back together". Rumor has it that Graz and Mean Chicken are looking at some Turbo Buicks as we speak. Let us know what kind of car you are looking for.

Mike Barnard
Mike ‎some of your old band members
100_0966.JPG

Nice.

That is quite the line up.

I'm sure that was over a decade ago. That's me in the NHRA jacket. The grey haired dude to my left is Gary Wells. To the left of him is Dave? with his TTA. We haven't done a Donut Derelicts get together get together in quite a while. Let's pick a date.

[QUOTE="SPOOLFOOL2, post: 3878942, member: We haven't done a Donut Derelicts get together get together in quite a while. Let's pick a date.
[/QUOTE]

Isn't it weird how time flies by. Just wait till you guys get older !! :eek:

I would like to see another "Donut Derelicts" get together. I remember Ledzepac.