Who's getting new parts over the winter?

Got 2 new reman ECMs for $150 shipped from advanced auto after coupons. Thanks JD for bringing me his spare ECM within 10 minutes of the car dying just blocks from my house!!!! I had inadvertently hit my down window button on the pass side just a hair and it got rained on while out on the boat. Fried the ECM with water in it after driving for a few minutes. JD if you ever need any parts I got 2 of everything I think now, coil packs, every gasket, ecm, tranny, wheels...

Got 2 new reman ECMs for $150 shipped from advanced auto after coupons. Thanks JD for bringing me his spare ECM within 10 minutes of the car dying just blocks from my house!!!! I had inadvertently hit my down window button on the pass side just a hair and it got rained on while out on the boat. Fried the ECM with water in it after driving for a few minutes. JD if you ever need any parts I got 2 of everything I think now, coil packs, every gasket, ecm, tranny, wheels...

Glad to HELP!!

I installed my super sleeper intake system. Trying to pass it off as a stock build. Stock intercooler, stock turbo. All stock, hoping to run 12's. Note ice cold a/c condensation upper left of the pic...

mlzhn9s

I installed my super sleeper intake system. Trying to pass it off as a stock build. Stock intercooler, stock turbo. All stock, hoping to run 12's. Note ice cold a/c condensation upper left of the pic...

mlzhn9s

LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!!!

Now let's line'm up an see how she DOES!!!

On the street the turbo is way louder now than my heavy duty 4 inch intake was. Stock intake hasn't seemed to hinder performance at part throttle, which is all the street can handle. I wonder if my 0-20 psi boost logs will go up from the current .6 sec it took on the old leaky stock headers and 4 inch intake. I'll run the track with no air filter of course with this setup.

On the street the turbo is way louder now than my heavy duty 4 inch intake was. Stock intake hasn't seemed to hinder performance at part throttle, which is all the street can handle. I wonder if my 0-20 psi boost logs will go up from the current .6 sec it took on the old leaky stock headers and 4 inch intake. I'll run the track with no air filter of course with this setup.

Hoping to get back to the track end of September ....... I'm dying to line'm up and get a little taste of B/G!!!

I have no doubt I can run 10.50's again on the stock intake ;) Mike has my other trans being built...now just need to swap out my current trans to non lock and get a PTC, but that dang boat took all my toy money...

I have no doubt I can run 10.50's again on the stock intake ;) Mike has my other trans being built...now just need to swap out my current trans to non lock and get a PTC, but that dang boat took all my toy money...
Agreed PTC all the way!!!!