Who's getting new parts over the winter?

I think you are in for an awakening with the competition that will be coming .....

Bryan

He just don't get it...............

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app
Maybe the humidity has gotten to the part of his brain that controls rational thinking

B

New valve springs and head gaskets. Moser axles and stronger drive shaft. Looking forward to Bowling Green!
TRY TO STEEL THIS ONE MOFOS!!!!!!!!

When have we ever raced each other and you thought I was scared? Nothings changed since I moved. The typical scenario is you flapping your gums and end up getting drug down the track.:wtf:
Im gonna get you one of those orange triangle signs for the back of your car. Hope your hazards work in that "race" car.

When have we ever raced each other and you thought I was scared? Nothings changed since I moved. The typical scenario is you flapping your gums and end up getting drug down the track.:wtf:
Im gonna get you one of those orange triangle signs for the back of your car. Hope your hazards work in that "race" car.

Times have changed my FRIEND!!!

Yes sir

He is gonna get dragged down the track...........

I'll he'll cover the seat cleaning when you shit your pants jd......

Yes sir

He is gonna get dragged down the track...........

I'll he'll cover the seat cleaning when you shit your pants jd......

Keep that confidence......... You gonna NEED IT!!!!

Well just done swappin some NEW PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

things are LOOKIN GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the results from all my new parts...............weighed 3500 with me in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a couple little things to do and 3450 here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;);););)

If you drain the oil and coolant you can save about 25lbs right off the bat....

Bryan