Who's getting new parts over the winter?

I got a few parts ready to go on. Gonna try and bring both mine and Tim's ( insane6 ) car next year to BG if all goes well.

Seems everyone is laying low. I know of 4 TAI cars getting new parts. Damn I feel like I'm in the TSM section. HAHA!!!

I wanted to run THS but I don't think I will be legal and to slow for tsm. Want to do something never got to race in an actual race dono. But engine coming soon.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Got the new TR6 and new wires from Shane !!!!

Waitin to get back to the the track and test!!!!!

Hope to see a LOT OF Pepole in BOWLING GREEN !!!!!!

Already started!

Carbon fiber hood, fiberglass decklid, rack and pinion, Kirkey seats already on.

Working on new valve spring setup, Strange rear disc setup, and got a set of fiberglass doors to be put on.

Not TAI legal anymore though because of how light my car is. I weighed 3465 last time out with me in it before any of the above!!!

I wanted to run THS but I don't think I will be legal and to slow for tsm. Want to do something never got to race in an actual race dono. But engine coming soon.

What would keep you out of THS?

Dis. Ignition, battery in back and 6766 h- cover is that right. Going to send u a pm

I wish I could run THS. Too many rules for me to make that possible. I got new parts coming. Hope I'm done before warm weather.

I wish I could run THS. Too many rules for me to make that possible. I got new parts coming. Hope I'm done before warm weather.
Me too I hope I hope I hope. Is there anything else that will suit us. It's no big deal but would like to but not changing a bunch of thing's for one or two races. Would like to play though. I will leave it up to Chris to decide what he thinks it will do.

Changing things isn't really for just one or two races, to me it's about preserving the stock appearing quickness that the GN/T/X are legendarily known for. You don't have to have a honkin' turbo, huge tires and front mount with a gutted interior to run fast. This spring I'm thinking about modifying my stock airbox and make a 4 inch version of it using stock appearing industrial tubing and moving my alky injection to be completely hidden inside the uppipe. I won't go any faster, but it would be cool to me.

Me too I hope I hope I hope. Is there anything else that will suit us. It's no big deal but would like to but not changing a bunch of thing's for one or two races. Would like to play though. I will leave it up to Chris to decide what he thinks it will do.

You could always run TSM. I'm sure you'll have a great motor. You certainly have the turbo for it. ;)

You could always run TSM. I'm sure you'll have a great motor. You certainly have the turbo for it. ;)
We will see but need a lot more than I have. Mike we are having a New style race the last weekend in march would like for u to come. Just pm me and will get u the details if interested. Would like a few fast buicks there to play with the ls and mod motors.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Going to pickup rear disk break setup from a friend tommorw too. Merry Christmas too me.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app