Who's car is this? (Crash Picture)

BADNEWZ

I recieved this picture text, not sure who it came from. Anyone know who this is? Looks like a nasty hit. I sure hope the driver is ok!

wreck.jpg

Looks pretty obvious to me? You can see the name of the person that posted it...

Definitely looks like Don Cruz's car and if you look at the bottom left [its kinda blurry] but the Last name is Cruz.....

Yes it is Don's! My question would be who is taking snap shots of his DAUGHTERS facebook page?????????

Seems to me that some people have way to much time on there hands!

BTW what is there to like about THIS!!!! Wes

While I don't want to see anyone get hurt and glad that nobody got hurt but there is such a thing called Karma JD. The car can be fixed. Guess it's ok for wealthy guys to screw over small budget guys huh?

While I don't want to see anyone get hurt and glad that nobody got hurt but there is such a thing called Karma JD. The car can be fixed. Guess it's ok for wealthy guys to screw over small budget guys huh?

Dude you seriously need to grow up!

lol

Dude you seriously need to grow up!

JD you seriously need to get off of Don's nuts every now and then. You need to stop peddling junk to people like you did me and Scott and others. You turn your back on family for friends with money that buy your friendship buddy. I got my own place, great job, and don't sit around telling some guy how great he is 24/7 Mr. Billetttteeddddd everything and mr thumbs up and mr caps lock!!!!!!

Wow, I hate to see any Buick Brother hurt their car.
Obviously our member's health is the greatest concern.
Bringing up things not related to the accident or kicking someone while they are down doesn't work here.
There is a feedback forum for people that have issues with transactions.
This will be my only warning in this thread.

I have some pictures everyone will enjoy.. but they are on my home PC... please come back tomorrow "badnewz" and "8sec109" whoever you are:rolleyes: I am sure you will get a big bang out of them.

Karma for sure... so all the RAW deals he did.. But all he will do is screw over a few more people and make the money to fix it.