Who will win the Grudge Re-Match between JD and Clint????????????

Who will win the Grudge Re-Match between JD and Clint????????????

• Total voters
I don't even no u guys and can't wait to see this. Getting the loser decal made next week!!! 2013 Turbobuick biggest LOSER!!! For the ones that don't no must stay on rear glass till next year!! Haha.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Team JD stickers will be available at the tent. I will have them this Tuesday. Come by asap theres a limited supply.:D:D

We should have the tri-match this winter in Bradenton, FL and see if we can get enough alky cars to run a ladder and also throw in say $20 each and have that be a random drawing sidepot like we did last year at BG...

Those damn decals need to be on a car!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you guys would like the Team JD shirts as seen in NC please let me know and have your money ready in BG..
Qty:
Size:

Everyone that got a shirt ..post a pic of you wearing it. We need a team jd fan club.........

Sent from my PC36100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Everyone that got a shirt ..post a pic of you wearing it. We need a team jd fan club.........

Sent from my PC36100 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

If I forward u a pic can u post IT?????

Please.... And thanks!!!!

Meanwhile JD will showcase his lack of being technologically savvy. Hahahahahaha

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

At least I'm not race car challenged......AHHHHH it's in the shop getin worked on ,it needs this it needs that..... How about u just come to ONE race with a CAR!!!!;);););)