Who owns this anybody on here?

700 for crank? 700 for rods? In a stage or TA block? I wouldn't bother.
What do you think he is selling? Your getting a h beam rod and bms crank. Not a billet crower crank and rods.
Truth be told those Chinese rods and cranks handle a lot of power. I personally know of eagle rods and cranks making between 1000 to 1500 hp on various motors. I would say a majority of the times those parts don’t break cause of too much hp they get broken from other reasons.

There is a reason it’s been on eBay for over a year. Cause it’s not a deal to the limited market. 20 years ago people were scared to run 10s with a 109 now there in the 8s, lots of fake truths scare people to think a certain way.

What do you think he is selling? Your getting a h beam rod and bms crank. Not a billet crower crank and rods.
Truth be told those Chinese rods and cranks handle a lot of power. I personally know of eagle rods and cranks making between 1000 to 1500 hp on various motors. I would say a majority of the times those parts don’t break cause of too much hp they get broken from other reasons.
I see your point. I just don't think the price is completely blown up though. Maybe a bit. What it really boils down to is this.......the stuff isn't new, and it would have to be 1000 percent perfect or brand new to be reasonable I guess.

I see your point. I just don't think the price is completely blown up though. Maybe a bit. What it really boils down to is this.......the stuff isn't new, and it would have to be 1000 percent perfect or brand new to be reasonable I guess.

What he's selling is worth a little over 1/2 of the asking price.

Neal

There is a reason it’s been on eBay for over a year. Cause it’s not a deal to the limited market. 20 years ago people were scared to run 10s with a 109 now there in the 8s, lots of fake truths scare people to think a certain way.
the truth right there

I'm sorry guys. I don't have a lot of info to support this statement. But I'm going to blurt it out anyway.

I don't think these parts are going to hold up in a high horsepower application, that is then tuned to run single digit ET's, and then permanently left in that tune, and then driven in that tune for 15 years, 3 seasons a year, miles and miles of road use, without a single failure of any kind.

I don't have a lot of info to support this statement. But I'm going to blurt it out anyway.
i have alot of real world info but im not sure you can handle the truth;)how about a 8.50/159 mph car that been together since 2002 on eagle crank and rods?street drivenand raced on the street and track , with a tune unchanged?

Think about it. How many ls cars, sbc, sbf, etc out there making a 1000 plus. Not everyone can afford a billet crank and rod motor. I know my junk 109 with stock rods and crank is making 700 plus for the last 6 years. People have taken chances and that’s how we know what something can handle. Nothing last forever even the best stuff breaks.

Here is a video of my friends eagle rod and crank motor that makes 1326 rwhp with a 331 small block ford. Car has ran for over 10 years with the current combo.

That is a real Grand National with a small block ford. He pulled out the twin turbo stage 2 when it cracked around 1200 rwhp.

im not sure you can handle the truth
People have taken chances and that’s how we know what something can handle.
Oh, I can handle the truth. And the truth is......I don't want to be, nor did I ever want to be a trailblazer. A big THANK YOU to all those who helped get us where we are today. But chances aren't for me. :)

If I understood this correctly and someone said 26k miles at 1000 hp with 1000's of passes with a 109 I have to call bullshit. I don't care who built it and what parts it had. Sorry.