Who owns this anybody on here?

all these buick guys think they are sitting on liquid gold;)but they are lucky someone buys their junk at all

Many think they have a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow but in reality all they have is a pot of piss.

You could buy all that stuff new with a ta aluminum block for around the same money. The block is already 4.020 bore so that is pretty much as large as some will go. He’s been selling that stuff for awhile now.

Aren't brand new T A performance blocks about $5000.00?
They are but by the time the block is ready for assembly your looking about another $1,200 . You will have an easy 10k in short block without cam. Im on the fence on buying a TA block .

Originally I was going to say "That's the not for sale price". One of two things as going on, either he's speculating which a lot of people do or his significant other told him to sell the stuff. Based on the latter scenario he priced it where he knew no one would buy it.

Neal

Sounds like someone that's been there done that. :D

Block, rods, crank, pistons, pump, cam............8,000 is too much money?

Um, am I missing something? If this is all good stuff.......it sounds like a bargain to me! I was into 10,000+ by this point. And that was 18 years ago.

Ta Block 4500, crank 700, rods 700, pistons pins and rings 1200, cam 450, oil pump + cover 800. Roughly 8350 for all new stuff and to have the compression where you want it to be and the cam you want.
I don’t see a billet crank or killer I beam rods. Honestly the block is 4.020 bore already. If everything checks out good I would say 5,000 to 6,000 tops.

Ta Block 4500, crank 700, rods 700, pistons pins and rings 1200, cam 450, oil pump + cover 800. Roughly 8350 for all new stuff and to have the compression where you want it to be and the cam you want.
I don’t see a billet crank or killer I beam rods. Honestly the block is 4.020 bore already. If everything checks out good I would say 5,000 to 6,000 tops.
700 for crank? 700 for rods? In a stage or TA block? I wouldn't bother.