Who now owns my 87 GN?

HellOnWheels

HellOnWheels
Not for sure where to post this, hope its okay!
Just trying to find out who owns "my" 87 GN....I owned it for 32 years (loved every minute}. Sold it last year to a person that was going to do a restore (paint and interior), however, I've found out he sold it before doing the restore. I was told it is now located in Ilinois?? I only want to get in contact with the new owner and if he/she is interested in the car's previous history before I purchased it (Dec. 1988) and during the time I owned it. I might be of some help when it comes to the build-up I did to the car while I owned it. I live in NW Arkansas.

TIA

LANDAU LIMITED

Read my post again and you'll know!

I live in illinois...I haven't seen it. I think Brad is asking what would make it stand out as yours? If someone bought it how would they know it was yours? Gnx dash, t tops, nine inch? Pics would help. I bought mine and quickly hooked up with one of the previous owners. In fact my car went through 3 guys on this site. I found it on ebay and traced it back to here.

~JM~

Wrinkled Member
Not for sure where to post this, hope its okay!
Just trying to find out who owns "my" 87 GN....I owned it for 32 years (loved every minute}. Sold it last year to a person that was going to do a restore (paint and interior), however, I've found out he sold it before doing the restore. I was told it is now located in Ilinois?? I only want to get in contact with the new owner and if he/she is interested in the car's previous history before I purchased it (Dec. 1988) and during the time I owned it. I might be of some help when it comes to the build-up I did to the car while I owned it. I live in NW Arkansas.

TIA
Do you still have the Vin# or Lic# ?

That would be helpful. Good luck.