Who needs a new Precision Intercooler intake pipe?

Adrian87

I know a local fab guy that can build these - he said I need to get at least 10 people in line, they will be $100 each, and he wants a 50% deposit. Bison agreed to send his pipe to model from. I was thinking he was going to charge $75 but he says $100. FYI the pipe from GN1 Performance by itself is $100 and doesn't fit properly, but it's the closest thing out there. That's what I ordered and we had to cut and weld it.I am not making anything on this but I think he may give me a pipe for free, I've given him a fair amount of business on my car trying to get the GN1 pipe to stay attached.

I am talking about the pipe going from the outlet of the intercooler to the inlet of the engine.

PipeComboExtremeIntercooler-1.jpg

So far I have these guys committed:

TurboBuRick
motrhed87
NicksTurbo6

Ok. I talked to him. He can do both pipes but again, it will need to be 10 pipes, $100 each, 50% down.

I'm in if polished. My tb to
Ic pipe is all beat up.
I'll take both if able.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Given that PTE apparently has some stock left does anyone still want to do this deal or not?

"Guys, we do have some New Old Stock intercooler pipes available for the Front Mount Intercooler that we had discontinued a few years back. We have (10) pieces of the Throttle body side pipe (part number PIN055-1005) and (21) pieces of the turbo side intercooler pipe for internal wastegate (part number PIN055-1006) in stock. We are out of stock for the external gate wastegate pipe and will not be getting anymore of any of them. Either one will be $100 + shipping. Get them while they last! call 219-996-7832 for your today."

I have an ESP intercooler with no pipes.to me it looks just like the precision IC
I need both pipes also they look similar to the ones pictured above. Are they available still?