Who makes the best trunk kit?

ttypewhite

This would be the last major item I have to do to my car to complete my makeover. Who makes the best fitting and appearing trunk kit? I'm looking for all black where I hopefully don't have to cut and glue fabric together or mount it on board. Please let me know what you have, who made it and a picture of how it looks in your car.

Thanks in advance.

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
hey mike from what ive seen ...kirbans looks to have the nicest one ..in black...no experience though....not my cup of tea...

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
I had mine done by a local auto interior guy. He matched it to the interior blue. Told him what I wanted (nothing too special) and he custom did the whole thing for me. I didn't have to cut, glue or do anything but hand him payment when he was done. He was reasonable, too. :)

It's been 10 years now and it still looks good. I'll try to get some pics up tonight. I'm at work and I have to get all the stuff I have in it out, first.

motrhed87

This would be the last major item I have to do to my car to complete my makeover. Who makes the best fitting and appearing trunk kit? I'm looking for all black where I hopefully don't have to cut and glue fabric together or mount it on board. Please let me know what you have, who made it and a picture of how it looks in your car.

Thanks in advance.
Went back and checked, believe the one if the car I just sold is a Kirban.