Who lives around the Tupelo, MS area

GNXkid

BOOST
Who lives around the Tupelo, MS area?
I just moved here from Hoover, AL working for the new Toyota plant. Trying to meet some TR guys in the area. I have a few good TR friends in the Hoover area.

I'm occasionally in the area. My Inlaws live about 20-30 minutes from the plant.

Nice to meet you guys. I would like to get all of us together oneday. Once it starts to warm back up. I have three TR's. Two getting restored and one needs a transmission rebuild. I have some TR friends in the Birmingham and Tusculoosa area that are dying to get meet others in the TR community.

We have a great group around the south part of the state, could probably get together at the canton race track. I'm curious, my sister lives in hoover, is there a good group of TR owners around there??

Cool. It's nice to find new TR owners. We all need to get together someday. Once it's gets warmer.

I'm not too far in Jackson, TN. One of my businesses is in Corinth, MS. My brother-in-law lives outside of Tupelo in Guntown and works at the Toyota plant as well.

I'm less than an hour North, in the big city of Kossuth (just outside Corinth). There's a few TRs in the Belmont area, too.

Missing Tupelo

I moved from Tupelo about 1.5 years ago. I am part of the Belmont bunch stangbanger referred to. You also have TR owners in Pontotoc. I still have one up North for when I go home;).

PM me and I can give you some good contacts.

So I got the notice for the amory Railroad Festival Car show April 9 if anyone's interested. I'm gonna try and make it this year.

I'll let some of the guys I know about it. Maybe I can get them to blow the dust off theres.

I'm from Huntsville, AL but my GNX (#151) is in the Auto Museum in Tupelo. I get out there once in a while but would like to meet other Buick GN owners to hang out with. I'm usually with the Vette Club out of HSV as I have a 08 427 edition Z06. I had the engine built and am pushing 860 HP (727 RWHP). I have a Penske Coil Over suspension and had forgeline wheels made for this car. I have Carbon skirts, spoiler, and chin spoiler.. However, I LOVE my GNX much more then the Vette!

A lot of the car guys have been telling me about the auto museum here in Tupelo. I did'nt know they had a GNX there. That's cool. I have to go see it.