Who Is Still Active now

dioni1

Morgan Hayden, I think he lived in Yorba Linda and had a high 10 second GN.. he was the first GN guy I had ever met. I should have bought his when he offered it...
Lou? I think Lou hated me... or at least my car.
Neal Steward in San Diego with a Stage 2 who helped me out a lot. I think he hated my car too.
Gary Wells? Really liked Gary and his White Turbo T.
Reggie West? Helped out a lot and met Hjem - korekorth up with him when he was at Irwindale.
Graza002 (I forget his real name)
Darkside (I forget his real name)
Brian Lynch the Hipster in San Diego.. he actually drove up to Orange County, worked on my car and spent the night to wake up and continue working on my car all weekend... solid dude.

You will find most of them are still around.

Everyone is just getting older.

We seem to crawl out of the woodwork for an event every now and then. For chit chat, Facebook seems to be the place now.

1670520192067.png

I'm still around. Not as active on the board or in person for that matter. :rolleyes: I sold my old car to Beto and it has been sitting in his backyard for 10 years or so. I've had several other cars since then and currently own an '87 TR Limited.

Morgan moved to Hawaii and is out of Buicks. I still talk to him on occasion. Unfortunately Gary Wells died several years ago. Lou is around and is still a grouchy ol' bastard. :cool:

Neal

I'm still around. Not as active on the board or in person for that matter. :rolleyes: I sold my old car to Beto and it has been sitting in his backyard for 10 years or so. I've had several other cars since then and currently own an '87 TR Limited.

Morgan moved to Hawaii and is out of Buicks. I still talk to him on occasion. Unfortunately Gary Wells died several years ago. Lou is around and is still a grouchy ol' bastard. :cool:

Neal
I talked to Turbo Lou today and can solidly confirm that the grouchy old bastard policy is still in effect. ;)

Myself, Steve Wood, Ed Baker and Joe from JB Racing from Montreal are still around.

I talked to Turbo Lou today and can solidly confirm that the grouchy old bastard policy is still in effect. ;)
Grouchy? Did some young guy cheat with one of his barnyard "GF'S"?
I bet the "girls" he hung with @BG are still standing by the entrance fence, anxiously awaiting his return.
But, since it's been a while, most of the younger ones have been "recycled" into lambchops! 😁

If the truth was known, he's still got her pic in his wallet....

Attachments

• cute sheep.jpg
    cute sheep.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 42