Who is going to win the Nextel Cup?

Who will win the Nextel Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneBad86GT

Your Gonna Die Clown!
Just wanting to get some opinions on this subject. I personally think that one of the RCR cars willl win the cup this year. This is the first time that more than one team has been dominating in a single year. And if not, then this is the first in 10 years. I think it would be nice to see one of them win the cup. Either Jeff Burton or Kevin Harvick.

And if one of them don't win it, I would like to see Dale Earnhardt Jr. win one finally. You know how crazy that would be? Everyone I think would be excited for lil E. Even if they liked him or not. DUHHHH, he is an Earnhardt!!

Let me know what ya'll think about this subject..

Im open to any comments, that any of ya got!!!!

thanks,,

Jon

I'll discuss it.

It will not be Burton, Harvick or Earnhardt, Jr.

Probably Matt Kenseth, Jimmy Johnson or Jeff Gordon. Maybe not. But that's what it looks like now.

Race Lutz said:
I'll discuss it.

It will not be Burton, Harvick or Earnhardt, Jr.

Probably Matt Kenseth, Jimmy Johnson or Jeff Gordon. Maybe not. But that's what it looks like now.

I don't know about that one, just for the fact that Harvick has been on fire ever since the Pepsi 400.. He has had 11 top 10's in the last 13 races.. I look for him to be the biggest contender for the cup this year.

But you never know. It could end up being Denny Hamlin winning it..

wouldn't that be nutz???

I hoping Kasey Kahne misses making the chase by one point then wins the final 10 races so they will go back to the old system.

That did not happen. Well, it looks like Stewart is out, and Kahne is in. Then Johnson and Busch both drop 5 or 6 postions, and Harvick is now in the points lead, and now has 2 strait wins.

He is definitely on fire, and I don't think it will be put out for a while. He might not win all of them, but I look for him to have consistent finishes.

Only time will tell though.

I added a POLL to this, just to see who has the most votes. And who most everyone thinks will win.

Just for fun..

I like the Hendricks Cars...

I would like to see Jimmy win but right now Jeff looks like he has a better chance. Actually I dont care who wins at this point because the Goof in the #20 car is not involved!

Rcr

Harvicks car was able to be adjusted out for the end run at the final pit stops and finished the races strong. Burtons team was adjusting out early but they made it work this week at Dover These two teams are working together for the big win and it is paying off. We will see.

Martin to the #01

I am sure everone has heard this already. Great deal for MB2. I just wonder why Jack did not do this with Mark and david Reagan/Todd Kluever in the #6 for next year?

I still picked him to win the championship, that is if Johnson has learned how to drive at Talledaga. Last year in both races JJ caused a big wreak and took Martin out. He is an idiot.

gnjones said:
I am sure everone has heard this already. Great deal for MB2. I just wonder why Jack did not do this with Mark and david Reagan/Todd Kluever in the #6 for next year?

I still picked him to win the championship, that is if Johnson has learned how to drive at Talledaga. Last year in both races JJ caused a big wreak and took Martin out. He is an idiot.

Johnson is an idiot! and obviously so is his teammate, Brian Vickers, since he wrecked to very popular drivers this past weekend. I cannot believe that still! Brian Vickers lost a ton of respect even though he won.

I think that the two RCR cars are still big factors on who will win the championship this year. Just becuase junior lost some points, don't mean that you can count him out! The points are still very close!

nah. he'll choke like he does every year. I guarantee he'll finish 2nd again. 3 years in a row!!

Ill go Jeff Gordon,But its not looking good
Other than that anyone except JR is good.

Really, anyone still has a chance to win. It will definitely be a close one!

Here are the standings as they are right now!

Rank +/- Driver Points BehindLeader Starts Poles Wins Top 5 Top 10
1 +1 Matt Kenseth 5848 32 0 4 14 19
2 +1 Kevin Harvick 5812 -36 32 1 4 12 17
3 +4 Jimmie Johnson 5807 -41 32 1 5 10 20
4 +2 Denny Hamlin* 5801 -47 32 3 2 6 16
5 -4 Jeff Burton 5800 -48 32 4 1 7 19
6 -1 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 5754 -94 32 0 1 9 14
7 -3 Mark Martin 5752 -96 32 0 0 7 14
8 -- Kasey Kahne 5749 -99 32 5 6 11 17
9 +1 Jeff Gordon 5707 -141 32 1 2 13 15
10 -1 Kyle Busch 5677 -171 32 1 1 9 17

The columns are not that straight, but it will have to work.