Who has swapped out the long brake line from the prop valve back?

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
Starting to get pissed off here and I figured I would take a break for some consultation. As in a previous thread...I am swapping my PM to a Hydroboost. The thing went as easy as butter. Swapped out the prop valve and ordered new lines. I have changed them all except I cannot get this damn long ass line under the drivers side. I seen posts where it took some one 45 minutes. My ass! I'd like to know who did that...lol. Where should I start first or enter in from the back then snake it through. I tried them both and its irritating to say the least...suggestions anyone before I break this thing?

buddy

Haha come on it's not that bad!! I was probably the one who told you it took 45 minutes.....
Do you have a lift?
I wouldn't attempt it without a lift but with a lift I snaked in the back first and ran up the front last. I believe I started with it bent in half with the shipping bend still bent.

buddy

Haha come on it's not that bad!! I was probably the one who told you it took 45 minutes.....
Do you have a lift?
I wouldn't attempt it without a lift but with a lift I snaked in the back first and ran up the front last. I believe I started with it bent in half with the shipping bend still bent.

buddy

Do you have a lift?

buddy

Do you have a lift?

trixdout

Mine was replaced before I even bought the car. If you are replacing them, just snip snip and remove it. No need to remove it all in one piece.

TurboWh1

I’ve done it on two vehicles with out a lift. Don’t feel bad its definitely not a 45 minute job. I can't recall if I pulled the trans cross-member or not. I believe I did. The biggest challenge was the rear line that runs from the fuel filter to the tank. I had to pull the body mount bolts and lift the body a few inches on the lt side to install the new line.

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
45 minutes my ass lol. I got it in. It follows the path, but lets just say...its bent a bit different...lol. After a face full of rust...ill do a final chk and clamp it up tommorrow.

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
45 minutes my ass lol. I got it in. It follows the path, but lets just say...its bent a bit different...lol. After a face full of rust...ill do a final chk and clamp it up tommorrow.