Who got the OPG catalog?

Got mine too!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
1eb7306086229717f804508eea16bfd0.jpg

Last edited:
I just received my today, but I haven't had a chance to look through it since I'm replacing the lower front grill on our 2015 Chevy Equinox LTZ V6

Do they offer anything that can't be found at other vendors? How are the prices? It seems like there are a lot of bigger places jumping on the band wagon, but they don't offer the specialty items or selection that some of the smaller mom and pop businesses do. Just my opinion of course.

Do they offer anything that can't be found at other vendors? How are the prices? It seems like there are a lot of bigger places jumping on the band wagon, but they don't offer the specialty items or selection that some of the smaller mom and pop businesses do. Just my opinion of course.
I've always referred to their catalogs for the pics and descriptions. Kinda nice not looking at a phone or computer... Prices are too high though and like said, half of this catalog is v8 stuff.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well
I pulled the trigger on the a pillar plastic $65 each side
And the front windshield / t - top plastic

$135 back ordered

Will see how the quality is when they show up

Got mine last week and boy was I ever excited, as it was thick as hell! So, naturally I'm thinking this is going to be great, right? UHH, NO, ITS NOT! In that, this catalog is Lame as Hell! That is, unless you are wanting to go LS or you are driving a V8 Buick? Otherwise, it has less crap in it than the Classic Industries Catalog does. Not that it matters much anyways as I was just looking for anything that the vendors on this board might not have. And with their prices being about the same (if not more in most cases) then I just can't justify not supporting our vendors. I mean, it would have been nice if they were bringing something new to the table. However, all that V8 fluff stuff was a total waste of paper in my opinion. But, you know what they say about opinions, right??