Who else has one?

I was stationed in Norfolk on 2 different ships and was around you sub guys plus I work with a bunch of your fellow sub guys where I work now. Anyone who goes on a boat that is planning on sinking in the middle of the ocean is not right in the head.

I was stationed in Norfolk on 2 different ships and was around you sub guys plus I work with a bunch of your fellow sub guys where I work now. Anyone who goes on a boat that is planning on sinking in the middle of the ocean is not right in the head.

Haha, I was on Trident submarines also, stationed in Bangor, Washington. USS Michigan

I was on the USS Vella Gulf cg 72 and USS San Jacinto cg 56 and did 3 years recruiting in Terre Haute Indiana. I was in for 9 years. I got out in 05 as an EN1. Got out at the right time. I got a good job that pays great and is a great company. The work sucks though but I really can't complain.

Back to the topic. I got samples from metro restyling and the aluminum does not match the interior at all. I am not a carbon fiber fan so I am getting the satin black to cover the shifter bezel. I am working on the wife to let me atleast put a tune on the car. That's not working out so well. She asks why it needs more power and I can only say because the voices in my head say so. That's about the time she calls me Tim the tool man Taylor. Oh well I will just have to spend that $ on my car.

Back to the topic. I got samples from metro restyling and the aluminum does not match the interior at all. I am not a carbon fiber fan so I am getting the satin black to cover the shifter bezel. I am working on the wife to let me atleast put a tune on the car. That's not working out so well. She asks why it needs more power and I can only say because the voices in my head say so. That's about the time she calls me Tim the tool man Taylor. Oh well I will just have to spend that $ on my car.

Good luck with the bezel, post pictures when you finish it.

There is now a Trifecta select-a-tune version that turns on and off with the cruise rocker switch, switched pushed to on position is stock, switch off is Trifecta tune. Very wife friendly, she can leave the cruise on and have stock power :biggrin:

I'v also been working with Vince on throttle by wire adjustments that I wanted done (on top of the agressive tuning I've done so far), to make the car react quicker to throttle input from the pedal and at the throttle body.

I've had the adjustments for about 3 weeks now, everything has been going great.

I gave my friends Cobalt SS Turbo with a BNR 2871GT swap (I did the swap) and full bolt ons a run for his money from 70-100mph on the way back from a meet on the Interstate. I have a feeling from a dig we would fair very well with an automatic.

He told me he had to down shift back into 4th to catch up to me.

He did fly past me after 100 mph, but thats to be expected since i was in auto mode (taller 6th gear) instead of manual shift and the K04 runs out of steam pretty quick around 100 mph.

Overall he was very impressed with the power of the car :biggrin:

I have driven a '12 GS and liked it alot. Could chirp the tires in 2nd gear to the dismay of the salesman. :p

I own a 08 Sky Redline with the 2.0 T and at 36K on the clock it's been 0 problems. I would buy the GS but would love to see a GSX model with Hp over the 300 mark without a tune.