Who does Nick McCall use to build his trannys?

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I'm swapping converters in my Buick and I need to know what tranny fluid is recommended by the builder Nick uses to build his trannys? I'd also like to know why this builder didn't install a billet servo during the build??? I see that it has the dual fed direct with some hardened parts and red clutches. Is a billet servo like the one Richard Clark uses not needed? While I have it out I'd like to address anything more I can do to it. Thanks in advance for any answers to my questions!

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
James builds them. He uses DEX6 in them. As for the billet servo I couldnt tell you. The 2 he built for me have billet servos.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JDSfastGN

Check out the part number on the outside of the servo. If its a 86-87 GN on its a 694. Its not common but it could be a factory 3 spd servo or I may be the only one that uses them lol. The 112/134 200 3 speed servo is by far my favorite servo.

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
James builds them. He uses DEX6 in them. As for the billet servo I couldnt tell you. The 2 he built for me have billet servos.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks got the info. Any idea how many quarts it will take with a new converter and that Hughes deep pan?