Who did I piss off?

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
So last week we had the Houston show.
Drove the car to the show shut it off. All was good. Idle was fine when shutting it off. Walked around for a bit and when it was time to leave, immediately on staortup had a serious rattle on the PS. Towed the car home.

Dropped the oil pan to change gasket and found this in the bottom of the pan.
Is soft and granular and the pieces in the oil are gooye. I think I know what it is . .
Any idea what th is can be?

Attachments

• 20170414_145612.jpg
    20170414_145612.jpg
    881.7 KB · Views: 702
  • 20170414_145733.jpg
    20170414_145733.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 688
  • 20170414_145040.jpg
    20170414_145040.jpg
    686.1 KB · Views: 668
Drove the car to the show shut it off. All was good. Idle was fine when shutting it off. Walked around for a bit and when it was time to leave, immediately on staortup had a serious rattle on the PS. Towed the car home.

Is soft and granular and the pieces in the oil are gooye. I think I know what it is . .

condensation

Man this sucks major wood! And whoever did this deserves a slow miserable death!! WTF???

But, how could anyone pour that much sugar or salt into your motor at a public event (without someone noticing)? And it had to be dumped into the motor itself! As there's no way all that got into your motor from your fuel tank.

Do you see any granuals around your breathers? As there has to be some spillage from someone doing this! And whoever it was most likely could not have done it in a public event like that, I wouldn't think? Because no gear head is gonna find that acceptable behavior! So Whoever did it, probably did it in your driveway!

Man this makes me physically ill for you! Truly sickening!!

You don't have to piss off anyone. Some people are just jealous a$$holes. Seen people act out towards others with nice stuff plenty of times. But this is just down right cruel...

If it is sugar, wonder if they were evil enough to put it in an oil bottle or even use pancake syrup since it would look like oil. The oil bottle would hide their intent. Sorry to hear this happened.

If it is sugar, wonder if they were evil enough to put it in an oil bottle or even use pancake syrup since it would look like oil. The oil bottle would hide their intent. Sorry to hear this happened.

I was thinking the same thing. It would look innocent enough to the casual attendee.

Pretty ballsy though. Trying that shit would have me thinking "I hope nobody close knows this guy".

That is so wrong, you have been nothing but polite and helpful on the board. Some total ding dong pulled that crap.

Send it off and have it analyzed.

Good points on the oil bottle as I hadn't thought of that! But, man that's some sure enough messed up stuff there!

It's weird how it is still crystallized like though. So it almost had to be added when the engine was cool, right? Otherwise why wouldn't it have dissolved (if it completely dissolves in warm water)??

It's sugar. We first disolved it in water which it did completely, and taste tested a piece.

Attachments

• 20170414_172839.jpg
    20170414_172839.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 435
  • 20170414_172937.jpg
    20170414_172937.jpg
    819.4 KB · Views: 372
Well ain't that some bull shit

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Dude that's so wrong on so many levels!

So what kind of goober smoochers did u see in the audience?

Who were you parked next to? Did they see anything?

This is freaking horrible!! Man I feel for you!

Hey why don't you put together a parts list and let folks send stuff into help? Although I'm sure most of the damages will need the help of a machine shop!

Wow this is so sickening!

That sucks. What kind of baboon does that? I remember another member had some douche bag put sand in his engine at a cruise. Now I don't want to open my hood. :nailbiting:

Someone I know ruined their engine because it only had 2 quarts in it. I suspected that a dick drained out 3 quarts while no one was looking. When he made a pass the pickup sucked air and game over. People can suck so bad!

If the motors fckd if you have collectors insurance is call them and see what can be done. I know it's not cosmetic but maybe falls under vandalism

If the motors fckd if you have collectors insurance is call them and see what can be done. I know it's not cosmetic but maybe falls under vandalism

That's what I said too! And there is a chance your homeowners policy might cover it as well? Whose to say this didn't happen at home and didn't take motor out until u got across town?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone I know ruined their engine because it only had 2 quarts in it. I suspected that a dick drained out 3 quarts while no one was looking. When he made a pass the pickup sucked air and game over. People can suck so bad!

But who does that kind shiat?? I mean really wtf??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk