White T-type

moose102

Moose
Does anyone know this white T on eBay, in Staten Island NYC. Been on there a while and it seems nice. Any info on it? the vin is
1G4GM1171HP436682

Don't know it personally but I recall it was previously owned by a member here and he made a post warning people to contact him first before buying it. Let me see if I can find the post.

Last edited:
I remember that post and...well that was cryptic with no thread resolution. That things been for sale for 3yrs so what gives?

Quik87gn got back to me and was super helpful as was all who responded, thanks to all! I wont be making the trip to NY-shitty. My search continues.

I love Nick Micale's t-type but 20k is too much for someone who brought up 4 daughters ( woe is me )

626gn....thanks for digging up my old post....Definitely appreciate it. It was indeed my old car, and it did have some significant issues which were fully disclosed to the buyer when I sold it. It popped up on ebay about 3 days after I sold it (for WAY, WAY more money than I sold it for)....and is still listed to this day.

Being a longtime TB owner since the late 90s, this board and it's members have been invaluable. I figured an interested potential buyer may be interested in speaking to me, as a previous owner who knew the ins and outs of that particular car. I am happy to help wherever I can.

I love Nick Micale's t-type but 20k is too much for someone who brought up 4 daughters ( woe is me )

5K a piece from each isn't too much to ask. Jus' sayin'. :cool:

It's a VERY nice car, I know it well.

Thats realy funny! I might as well ask them for a chunk of the moon too. it was a great suggestion though, something I may dream about (along with Nicks Buick). I made Nick an offer but not quite what he is asking. I live in NY so shipping it will cost quite a bit too.

Last edited:
Thats realy funny! I might as well ask them for a chunk of the moon too. it was a great suggestion though, something I may dream about (along with Nicks Buick). I made Nick an offer but not quite what he is asking. I live in NY so shipping it will cost quite a bit too.

Shipping, if done right, should only cost about $900, that's not bad.

I was thinking around $1,200. but Ill take your word on that. Just talked with Nick and he thinks its sold. Someone is supposed to wire him the money tomorrow. Wow, is that how distant purchases go? Just wire the money and hope you get the product? I dont know Nick , he seems like a great guy. I have been burned in the past and it has made me hesitant, especialy with $20,000. Last t-type I bought I had them list it on ebay with an agreed buy it now price and I would hit the B.I.N button and pay them, they would send the car on the transport that I arranged. This way ebay has to guarantee the transaction.

I was thinking around $1,200. but Ill take your word on that. Just talked with Nick and he thinks its sold. Someone is supposed to wire him the money tomorrow. Wow, is that how distant purchases go? Just wire the money and hope you get the product? I dont know Nick , he seems like a great guy. I have been burned in the past and it has made me hesitant, especialy with $20,000. Last t-type I bought I had them list it on ebay with an agreed buy it now price and I would hit the B.I.N button and pay them, they would send the car on the transport that I arranged. This way ebay has to guarantee the transaction.

Nick won't burn you on a purchase. Nuff said.

This is a VERY nice car and as long as you know what you bought and you can maintain it, you are a diamond, and you got a killer car.

Last edited: