White letters out or no?

87we410877

I have an 87 Turbo T Dark blue. Originally, were the tires white letters out or black letters out?

Thanks!

I believe the WE4 came with black outside and GN's with white outside

You get what you pay for...

So you're telling me a 35 year old tire or replica of a 35 year old tire is better than a brand new tire? What kind of drugs are you on dude? Get your head out of the "This bolt is from a grand national!! its worth $5,000 dollars" Cloud. They're tires.

So you're telling me a 35 year old tire or replica of a 35 year old tire is better than a brand new tire? What kind of drugs are you on dude? Get your head out of the "This bolt is from a grand national!! its worth $5,000 dollars" Cloud. They're tires.

I didn't say old tires were worth more than new tires. They are worth what someone will pay. U said F the Good years I'm buying Cooper's. Again u get what u pay for. I have over 50k in my GN that is worth about half that.

And btw what kind of drugs do you have? Lmao

I have an 87 Turbo T Dark blue. Originally, were the tires white letters out or black letters out?

Thanks!

I believe the WE4 came with black outside and GN's with white outside

It depends on how it was ordered.
In 1986 RWL tires were a $102 option.
RPO QYH

They were however they were ordered.

When I ordered mine the dealer asked how i wanted it, but I don't remember it being more for the white letters on the outside. That was a long time ago.

Qyz it is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
"This bolt is from a grand national!! its worth $5,000 dollars" Haha.... Great..... Bro, you're totally right, the nostalgia is absolutely obnoxious at times. Some people on this board are either too stupid or too stoned to realize that it's just a car! I have over a $100k in mine yet couldn't sell the piece shit for $30k. I guess what I'm sayin is who cares.......

I guess it's my bad... I thought you were comparing new Goodyears to Cooper Cobras. Yeah the Goodyears should be better tires and more expensive. I like Cooper tires but not a fan of the Cobra. The old ones from the 80's they are worth whatever someone will pay. Would I run them? He'll no. But I'm on 17's. LoL