Which one do you have, or have had?

anybody know who owns this one?

pic taken @ Ford vs. Buick, my buddy in the Cobra :eek:

byebyejackass.jpg
my two favorite cars!!!

GNX 83 was bought new by my family in Pigeon Forge, TN. It was sold. I still have the original XL sizeGNX Jacket.JPG jacket!

Pigeon Forge, TN!
That's very close to Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum where GNX#405 is on display. That jacket sure would look good inside the car.

I have GNX 418. In Brampton Ontario for about 5 years now. I have the jacket also and lots of other good stuff.

which one

Hi Guy's,
Being 61 years old you sometimes get senile. I didn't have car # 547. It was car # 543 and I sold it to gnx 543@yahoo.com. I had just read post about 547 and had that on my mind, very sorry and will re-read my posts from now on. Forgiveness is divine.

bob
You sure didn't own #543, my father Thomas Addington (known for building Big-Block Chevy race engines and also working FOR Buick at the time) was the youngest person in the world to buy a GNX new. His is #543 and I see it all the time. If there is another car with 543 numbers on it then it is a clone. He has tons of documentation and even a stock of extra GNX parts. We would like to know any information about 543@yahoo.com because we may want to pursue legal ramifications because any other 543 car is an illegal fake. It is actually a federal offense to pass off a clone GNX (or any rare car) as the real deal and sell it as one.

Last edited:
GNX112,

About 2 years ago, a friend of mine here (Ottawa, Ontario) had GNX #167, it was sold to a collector in Montreal that I believe is still there.

Just before Christmas, another friend of mine bought GNX #127 and it is here in Ottawa. It makes a nice addition to his Saturn Yellow GSX, and 66 Wildcat GS.....

GNX 127 is now in WA state

Attachments

• DSC03841.JPG
    DSC03841.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 137
GNX 163, bought in 2015

One that I can enjoy and drive without worrying about miles, has 66K miles on it

I think my son likes the car more than me! We enjoy driving it around and spooling up!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 174
GNX 163, bought in 2015

One that I can enjoy and drive without worrying about miles, has 66K miles on it

I think my son likes the car more than me! We enjoy driving it around and spooling up!

Kevin, good to see you on this forum , glad your enjoying the car!

GNXs In Canada

RealT;
Thanks for the info. Believe it or not at one time there were 3 GNX in Winnipeg...including 112 before I moved out west. I think the others were 178 and 538. 178 remains there as 538 was sold several years ago. So Ottawa, Montreal,Winnipeg,Calgary and Vancouver Island makes 5 and counting.
GNX and GSX eh! Must be nice.
#178 is now in Lacombe, AB.