Which forged piston?

ssleeper94

will it run?
I'm getting my engine rebuilt, while I'm at it I'm going to have forged pistons put in. Any recommendations on which ones? I searched and only found people saying je's over diamond, but the post was from 09. I noticed most buick part retailers online carry the diamond pistons.
Thanks
Brian

Check with Hartline Performance. I'm pretty sure that Diamond redesigned their pistons
I believe that Full Throttle and Earl Brown are making custom pistons for a decent price. There is also Ross who make pistons for our cars. Check with our vendors and do business with them when you can.

Bryan

Check out JE pistons, Diamond pistons and CP.
Do not bore your block .030 if you don't need it, go with whatever size the bore will clean up at to preserve as much material as you can in the cylinders.

Stock or stroker? Diamond has made numerous revisions to their stock stroke shelf pistons over the years. Diamond stroker pistons are all custom and will vary in design from one vendor to the other. For example, our in stock short rod stroker pistons come in at 8.9:1 compression though we've designed a variety of pistons for various applications. A recent +.020 long rod piston comes in at 9.44:1 compression.