Where's all the event coverage?

What’s everyone going to do when the government shuts down fb? Government does not like competition when it comes to spying on people

Wellll we got in wednesday night. Beat from a long drive. Thursday we were still picking away at the car getting it ready. Finally went to the drags an made a few runs. Car didn't miss a beat. By the time we got back to the hotel we were tired.. Friday went to the track figuring a nice low key day. NEGATIVE !! Front brakes were looking up. 2 powermasters, 2 line locks but still kicking our butts. Found 1 of the line locs an hour away.. Got it an went out to eat. Got back to the hotel at 10pm. Russ worked on the car till 12:30. So again we were beat an really didn't have time to post. Next year Ill have my wife post updates. :cool:

Wellll we got in wednesday night. Beat from a long drive. Thursday we were still picking away at the car getting it ready. Finally went to the drags an made a few runs. Car didn't miss a beat. By the time we got back to the hotel we were tired.. Friday went to the track figuring a nice low key day. NEGATIVE !! Front brakes were looking up. 2 powermasters, 2 line locks but still kicking our butts. Found 1 of the line locs an hour away.. Got it an went out to eat. Got back to the hotel at 10pm. Russ worked on the car till 12:30. So again we were beat an really didn't have time to post. Next year Ill have my wife post updates. :cool:
Two fail power masters, what in the world is up with that ? . Would like to know about that when you have time. Thanks, Ray

Two fail power masters, what in the world is up with that ? . Would like to know about that when you have time. Thanks, Ray

Front brakes kept locking up. Sooo just replace the PM. :rolleyes: Ya it worked for a few min then locked up again.. Had a bad wire on the line lok switch. Figured we had burnt it up at that time . So disconnected it from the brake system. YES !!! It Worked !! Ran the alky class without the line loc. That was a pain. But she made it work. Coming back from picture taking by the dragway sign an they locked up again.. Right now everything is off the car. Russ will do some more digging now. Have more racing coming up in a few weeks so it will be fixed by then.... I hope :cautious:

That's weird. I'm sure the issue will be found. Probably something silly. Seems that usually is the case.