Where to find 4 x10 10ohms speakers

you should have 4 ohm on the rear....if they are 10 ohm, they are incorrect...

low wattage (small magnet) speakers works well....ie; pioneer 120 watt,etc.

I c so if I go with say for example some 3 way 6x9 between 260-300 watts will I have clearance issues with the trunk bars?

why are you still using 10 ohm?

how do you even still have working equipment for 10ohm speakers brody? nobody has used them in a long time the parts are antique to speak of you may want to do a search on bing.com idk though even that will be slim and hard searchin!

10ohm speakers do exist guys but it's become outdated technology most manufacturers of cars use 8 ohm speakers in stock audio some use 6ohm too only have i seen a 4ohm in an upgraded stock amp setup pretty nice:eek:

when i mean long time i mean car dealer stock stereo that will cheaply never change old. but sometimes i do wonder why the stock headunits can get expensive...

chevy tahoe's came with decent 4x10 coaxs in the roof that will plug right in if you're trying to retain the stock system. #16143605 They're 4 ohms but work fine with any delco radio.

I took the rear speakers out of my car, you really dont need them in the G-body, they only mess up the stereo image.