Where to find 3.5" MAF hose?

YGETV8

I think, therefore I am??
I searched and maybe just can't come up with the correct search words? I found 3" and 4" online, but can't find 3.5"! Bought some probably 6 years ago for my WE4 to use with an LT1 MAF, but sure can't remember where! Now I need it for the same application on my RX7.

Thanks, Jay

I think he may be talking about hose, not hard pipe or MAF, like what the stockers came with. Clarify with us if you will Jay.

Pte

Precision Turbo stocks and sells all of the reducer style and straight style silicone/nomex hoses. # 219-996-7832. Just tell them what ID you need and go from there. Only color is black, that is, unless they started carrying colored hoses.
3" to 3.5" reducer hose pn 076-3012
3.5" hump hose pn 076-4006
Not sure on straight 3.5" hose.

HTH

Patrick

I must not be describing it correctly: the flexible hose that goes from the MAF to the turbo, only in 3.5" diameter. I know it's out there! Thanks, Jay

I must not be describing it correctly: the flexible hose that goes from the MAF to the turbo, only in 3.5" diameter. I know it's out there! Thanks, Jay

If you can't find a 3.5" maf hose, just use the 3" maf hose with a 3" to 3.5" adapter if your trying to fit the end on a 3.5 LS1 maf.

I was looking at that, but I really hate the idea of bottlenecking anything prior to the turbo inlet, ya know?

There's a place locally that I bought some 4" blue silicone turbo hose from earlier this year....I know they sell it by the foot....Let me see if I can find the # again and I'll get back to you through a pm.

The Darkside

McMaster-Carr has it. Another board member showed me pictures of the stuff he bought from here. It's very nice. I was considering it for a stock appearing build up I was doing. He said it worked perfect, and was durable. Sorry I don't know where in the site it is, but I know it's there. :)

Apparently, me and Smackdown are on the same wavelength 'cause I was searching Grainger and McMaster Carr yesterday also and found some. I'm sticking with 3.5", that way I won't have to worry about any stepdown adapters. The 3.5" MAF would be the airflow "limiter" anyway.

Nice work, BTW!