Where to buy new carpet?

I bought my blue carpet form highway stars. They were real helpful sent me a bunch of samples. And it fits great.

I have blank carpet I bought from highway stars with sound deadener I can sale.send pm if interested

Bought mine from highway stars. Leslie and Glen were very helpful. Got the correct color carpet for my car. Good price to.

The carpet was from ACC. Molded.

20161216_084041.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Got my black carpet with sound deadener from Highway Stars. Press molded, fit perfect with some trimming. Glen and Leslie are just the best people to deal with. The carpet is excellent!

Bruce '87 Grand National

DSC_0442.JPG
DSC_0454.JPG
DSC_0437.JPG
DSC_0442.JPG

I think most of the vendors sell ACC. Nos4Gn and Gbodyparts off the top of my head...

Yah I will go with Highway Stars. G Body is not getting my business ever again. Thanks for the pics Bruce, you are the man!

highly recommend highways stars, I ordered mine without the sound deadener attached. I reused the old sound deadener in the front half of the car. the original is really thick. Be careful trimming around the rear mount for the console. the console doesn't over hang the mount by very much.

highly recommend highways stars, I ordered mine without the sound deadener attached. I reused the old sound deadener in the front half of the car. the original is really thick. Be careful trimming around the rear mount for the console. the console doesn't over hang the mount by very much.

YES! The trimming around the rear console mount is critical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah I will go with Highway Stars. G Body is not getting my business ever again. Thanks for the pics Bruce, you are the man!

Right decision to stay away from Gbody......you're welcome for the pictures.....lotta work but well worth it....see that passenger seat? That's a NOS seat I got from a guy in Pennsylvania a few years ago. He bought it new as a spare and kept it in his basement covered up all these years....never had an asshole on it! (until I sat in it):rolleyes: I was so lucky to snag that seat on eBay for $145 shipped. Still pinch myself over that....still a miracle. Will never find a deal like that again in my lifetime. It's in perfect condition, still smells new....hopefully no one will cut a fart on it!

Try to get your carpet with the extra rubber padding and jute under it if you can.....keeps the road noise down real well, insulates beautifully.....go with the non jute if you're racing......or no carpet at all. Me, I'm too damn old to race anymore.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Restored the floor pan and dyno matted the whole thing. I have 06 GTO seats that are going in it with an impala center console. The whole car is getting a makeover. Eventually, lol.