Where is Waldo (Prasad)?

After his little escapade with his Escalade . I think he is still cleaning out his shorts. That man is always busy with stuff. He has been hounding me on getting my car done and I think its helping. Then again he may be out in his barn having some manlove in one of his Gn's

After his little escapade with his Escalade . I think he is still cleaning out his shorts. That man is always busy with stuff. He has been hounding me on getting my car done and I think its helping. Then again he may be out in his barn having some manlove in one of his Gn's

LMFAO!!!!! Hey I've been on vacation since last Thursday and I am lying low for a bit...... I will back on full Boost starting Tuesday!!!!!!

Prasad

Usually people go to work to do work....Prasad goes to work to get Turbo Regal stuff done...NICE!

Has he been found yet?

Did somebody check the bars in boystown? The Manhole? The White Swallow? The Warm Oyster?

He's around here somewhere.....

Last time he went missing was in the early 80's and I'm not making any distinct correlations here.... but it wasn't very long after that Liberace died of AIDS!

Liberace didn't have AIDS...
The guy behind him did!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Has he been found yet?

Did somebody check the bars in boystown? The Manhole? The White Swallow? The Warm Oyster?

Last time he went missing was in the early 80's and I'm not making any distinct correlations here.... but it wasn't very long after that Liberace died of AIDS!

Damn Steve, no wonder your name and face , I mean your a$$ looks familiar, I think I met you at the one of those gay bars you mentioned!
lmao....It's all good brother... you guys crack me up!

Has he been found yet?

The fact a big guy like you drives a wicked beast you built, and you saying Warm Oyster! ;-)

Makes me wonder, how in the hell u kno the name to all those places... Lol..

Makes me wonder, how in the hell u kno the name to all those places... Lol..

Guys I'm only kidding ,but I'm a Sox fan. I know Prasad is a huge Cubs fan. If ya really wanted to know what the worlds largest gay bar he might of been at, Wrigley Field .. Jk.. Lets go Hawks ... Prasad your my brother..

All i kno is that he should be helping me start the slut aka the buick..:)....

c n avoid87 said:
All i kno is that he should be helping me start the slut aka the buick..:)....

Curious as to why you called your car "the slut"???

Cuz alot of people have put their hands on her..:)....

I must admit that I felt her up too! I fingered the cavities for smoothness ( the ports of the heads while she was all spread apart for a Head job ( Gaskets)) guilty as charged!
Prasad:)