Where do all of these wires go????

flying3

I have recently bought this car in the summer and ive been slowly checking things out on it i came across some wires unplugged and i cant find where there supposed to go! the car has less than 1500 miles on a fresh engine that has been bored .10 over has new 40# injectors, high flow fuel pump, its quick but not as fast as i think it should be...i also have small indicators of knock on the scanmaster but all of the numbers look good im turning 15 lbs of boost..i cant hear the knock but it shows up with about 800 shown on the other side of the scanmaster..i also have a small tick after the engine warms up that im not sure of..any help is greatly appreciated the wire colors are..Blk/Org or brown this is the wire by the brake booster, the two prong wires are on one side green on the other black, by the fuel regulator the wire is green, under the dash the wire is grey and its just hanging there? also shown in the pictures is some kind of box that looks to have a vacum hose or something connected to it i didnt know if something was supposed to go on the other side of the box...Thanks Again
Austin

Attachments

• DSC00624.jpg
    DSC00624.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC00622.jpg
    DSC00622.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC00628.jpg
    DSC00628.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC00626.jpg
    DSC00626.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC00631.jpg
    DSC00631.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 169
In order of pics

1. The 2 wires are for the fuel pump test wire and a X-tra tack signal wire, they should be left unpluged.

2.the scond wire looks like the plug for the air condition compressor.

3.That is the boost controler(stock) if it has a aftermarket unit on there it is left just like that, if not it needs to be hooked up to the vacume lines along with the Y connector between the turbo and the wastegate.

4.Hard to tell but I think that is a temp senor wire that goes to a sensor located between the thermastat and the 02 sensor.

5.Dont know

Your a/c isn't gonna work with that unplugged in pic #2. It goes down under the compressor on the back side. Kind of pita to find where to put back on if you didn't take it off in the first place. At least summer is over tho.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the gray wire in the last pic leads from the ECM to a 12V+ when the lights are on. For programming an extender (extreme?) chip.