Where did..

Christmas shopping and then in a few weeks the winter blue's start. :eek::cool: Blue's are here sooner this year because we already have SNOW !

Yeah, I'd say FB, they post the questions over there that are already answered here with a search.... but then they do that here too ;)

"Foozbook is the Devil"

Mama Boucher

1544123660806.png

I won't do facebook either. I don't need to see what some dipshit had for breakfast and how it looked before and after. Get a life people. You can use a phone for friends and family so that's not an excuse..................

never been on facebook or any social media and never will be ,didn't have a cell phone till 2002 when my work gave me one
guess im an outcast like my GN :devil: , this site is my facebook I guess I like it a lot more , dealing with people who have most of my same passions , maybe ill get a beeper and keep real 80's

I've tried to use FB. There are too many groups to "join", too much drama.
My "social" inbox on Gmail has 200 items. Who has time for this? Forget about searching for an answer to something specific.

Ditto on the Facebook sentiment! F Facebook. I have never had one or never will. I don’t give a dam what you ate for breakfast or how big of a dipshit you are trying to do the latest dance craze or challenge. Facebook is the devil like bison states. Sucking societies skill of socializing and interacting with huminaty. Although I am guilty of looking up my exes through my wife’s account. Lol

Ditto on the Facebook sentiment! F Facebook. I have never had one or never will. I don’t give a dam what you ate for breakfast or how big of a dipshit you are trying to do the latest dance craze or challenge. Facebook is the devil like bison states. Sucking societies skill of socializing and interacting with huminaty. Although I am guilty of looking up my exes through my wife’s account. Lol

Don't get caught or you will be looking for another wife....... ;)

Bison????

everyone go, Facebook?:confused:
Not me. I'm always prowling around here.

But there just doesn't see to be anything new worth stretching my mind over. I have been around the Buick world for a long while. But I only joined the forum 4 years ago. So I have been reading through old Stage II threads beginning back from the very beginning. I'm on page 128 now. It's funny, because some of the posts truly take me back. Old names, old ways of thinking, forgotten knowledge, and just some real cool things to read about!

Many well known names are on fb, including Steve Wood, creator of the vortex Buick website. He doesn't post much about Buicks anymore.