Where can you get headliner fabric???

griz_83ho

i am replacing the headliner fabric on my t type and can not find anywhere that has a similar color. It's the dark blue color from 86. Anyone know who may have something??? As always thanks in advance.

JoAnn's Fabric, Hancock Fabric, Hobby Lobby, Michael's etc. they usually have the rolls in the carpet section they usually have several colors, mine was spot on for my G/N
Also quite a few online resources: search "headliner fabric"

Do_O

It's a soft cotton weave material with a thin cushioning on the backside. Most any interior shop will be able to order it and glue it on for you. I think I paid $40 for a complete recover of mine, but I have a T-top car.

Also the permatex headliner adhesive in the orange and blue can is the glue to use. The 3M stuff isn't any good

I had the upholstery shop did my car for $250 and he use extra fabric to make the 2 visors. He took my headliner off clean it then put it back

I found a sunroof/moonroof dealer in town that has 17 shades of grey headliner material on rolls.

Bryan

Thanks for the input guys, board is in great shape so I'm good there and trying to be a cheap ass so just trying to find a similar dark blue material.