Where can i get my headers welded ?

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
Looking for a shop in the metro Detroit area ( west side preferably ) that has experience fixing our headers. Anybody have any recommendations ?

Marianne Bachman Licht and Full Throttle can probably do it or knows someone who can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not in a real big hurry this is a spare set that i have but i want to fix them up soon so i can coat them and put them on over the winter. My work office is on 12 mile and Drake I will be there Monday morning for a few maybe we could meet up if you will be around.

not in a real big hurry this is a spare set that i have but i want to fix them up soon so i can coat them and put them on over the winter. My work office is on 12 mile and Drake I will be there Monday morning for a few maybe we could meet up if you will be around.

Sent you a PM with my #.

Scott

Yep I can do that.
Can you tig weld an air temp sensor bung to my extruded aluminum front mount intercooler pipe? How much do you charge? I would like to have the sensor bung looked at sometime soon and the exhaust manifold /waste gate is a likely winter project.

Can you tig weld an air temp sensor bung to my extruded aluminum front mount intercooler pipe? How much do you charge? I would like to have the sensor bung looked at sometime soon and the exhaust manifold /waste gate is a likely winter project.

Sent you a pm.