Where can I buy this ?

hensleyt

Two please
Hawaii sometimes some things can be hard to find. Went to Napa and a good parts store that has most anything. Thanks so much

hensleyt

I was looking for some abandoned Gm cars on my way home from work
That rusty one came off my parts car, I’ll use it but I like nicer stuff on my car.
I would have never dropped it if I hadn’t Said you better not drop this.
I pulled the intake pipe off and looked for a hour with a bright light and magnetic in hand.
I swear I herd it hit the garage floor, and I even have a nice clean floor.

HotAirWH1

Do a google search for:
Retro-Motive Throttle Cable Clips- Fits 1/4" Rod with 5/32" Groove- Fits GM- Qty.6- #1063

hensleyt

Thanks looks like now that you have thought me the proper way to word my search it’s not hard to find

hensleyt

Just ordered 20 after shipping and all .99 cents each
One was $10.00 go figure 20 cost me $ 19.00
I got extra. I should take some to NAPA and the other parts store just Incase someone with a GM product needs oneLOL. Probably take two weeks not so LOL

T-type Jones

Yes you can order these clips from gbodyparts.com, they cost $2.00 each The part number is G00-AIN-GM-ACC. It's the same parts number but they have different names such as Cruise Control Clips, Accelerator Cable Clips and so on. After you log on ...hit the tab "Buick" then hit "Engine" and you'll see them below

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Yes you can order these clips from gbodyparts.com, they cost $2.00 each The part number is G00-AIN-GM-ACC. It's the same parts number but they have different names such as Cruise Control Clips, Accelerator Cable Clips and so on. After you log on ...hit the tab "Buick" then hit "Engine" and you'll see them below

$2.00 each with like 19 bucks shipping for one. Bryon fucks, yes I said FUCKS, people on shipping if it weighs less than a pound...........They could put it in an envelope and send it through the mail, but no.

Turbo6inKY

Short Guy
$2.00 each with like 19 bucks shipping for one. Bryon fucks, yes I said FUCKS, people on shipping if it weighs less than a pound...........They could put it in an envelope and send it through the mail, but no.
That's how it works. Rock bottom prices on parts, but they make the profit back on the shipping and "handling".

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
I dont think the op got from gbody..idk.......t-type jones was just saying weaver has them too...and op does live in Hawaii ...shipping can be pricy ...LOL

grass doctor

Dream Catcher
Just ordered 20 after shipping and all .99 cents each
One was $10.00 go figure 20 cost me $ 19.00
I got extra. I should take some to NAPA and the other parts store just Incase someone with a GM product needs oneLOL. Probably take two weeks not so LOL
I'm sure shipping is a treat for yall...way to help other guys out over Der...yall should get together and have a crate of stuff shipped LOL...

hensleyt

Most people get all rapped up in Hawaii shipping. If it will fit in a priority box it’s the same cost. They say thing like only the 48 states. Truth is if it will fit in priority box or envelopes no different and a whit envelope same.
I have a Precision front mount shipping from here or Tucson Az to New York same cost.
The place that charged me 10 shipping to Hawaii for the clips also wanted 10 to my friend in Tucson.