Where are the Indiana owners?

I'm in the Muncie area but you'll see me driving the GN every now and then to indy for work. \m/

I'm originally from Vincennes area and live in Paris, IL which is just west of Terre Haute. I''ve previously owned a lightly modded GN for 9 years, and couple fast Ttypes, one stock 7.7s eighth mile and one non stock 11.0 qtr on ta61. I currently have a stock Limited and may do the car show in Bowling Green this year. I'm not real into showing cars but like looking and there are not very many "survivor" cars left. I'd be willing to drive to Indy if a group meets up at the south Indy Greenwood cruise area....I've been there a few years ago.

My name is Jon and I just moved to Nobleville Indiana from St. louis MO. I have a 87 GN. My dad also lives in Noblesville Indiana and he too owns a 87 GN

I'm working in Noblesville right now doing some restoration work on a building. Drove the GN a couple times this week there, good cruise.

Tim you need to meet up with me this summer and we could go to Suds in greenwood. Bring your Dad he will love it. They have a cruise in every Saturday night in the summer. I usually make it there a couple times a year. I use to run into Mrs Fastnasty but I didn't see her there at all last summer.

All you guys in the central part of the state are you willing to do a meet and greet? I would like to meet other weirdo's like me. All of us can go to a cruise in, car show or just meet up somewhere. I never get to go to the gs nationals or the Midwest meet either because of my work schedule or one of my kids are busy with a sport. Something close would be nice though. Just as an example we have a park in Crawfordsville that has plenty of parking and food places nearby. I am not saying we have to meet in Crawfordsville since it isn't centrally located but we all could meet up in Indy.

So who's in?

groumoutis said:
All you guys in the central part of the state are you willing to do a meet and greet? I would like to meet other weirdo's like me. All of us can go to a cruise in, car show or just meet up somewhere. I never get to go to the gs nationals or the Midwest meet either because of my work schedule or one of my kids are busy with a sport. Something close would be nice though. Just as an example we have a park in Crawfordsville that has plenty of parking and food places nearby. I am not saying we have to meet in Crawfordsville since it isn't centrally located but we all could meet up in Indy.

So who's in?

In.

And for the Central/Northern owners theres this bit of fun............................

icon_post_target.gif

The May 18 meeting of the INGSCA will be held in two parts. For those who want to watch some dyno testing there is the session at:

Chris Johnson Racing Engines
1710 South Wayne
Auburn, IN 46706
(260) 927-0700
http://www.cjracingengines.net/contact.htm

Bring a Buick and get her tested! $50 preregister or $60 day of. Would be better to know who will be bringing their cars to join in, as reservations need to be made.

Then a meeting at 2:00 PM will be held at:

Kenny and Becky Wells
11878 E 200 S
Laotto, IN 46763 (16 miles north of Ft. Wayne on old St. Route 3)

There ya go guys. Ms Cornfield I mean Ms Fastnasty will be there! Even though she never let's me know when the photo shoot will be.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hi Everyone; Don't mean to mess with this post but We are having a Big Get together June 15 Near In Busse Woods Near Schaumburg, Illinois it Right off to major highways. Last time here we had 83 Gns and Ttypes. If you can make it we love to see you. After the get together we will be going cruising. For those that are new or interested in learning more about the car and or learning about upgrading to a chip, ProEfi,big stuff, or whatever you want to know we will be having a little question and answer session. Also we will be haveing a group picture taken with all the Gns and Ttypes together and there owners and give copies via email to all who want it for a nice memory. Hope to see you there. Check out the post Get em ready June 15 Get Together under the Midwest Section for more information and a link to the location.

Unfortunately we are going on vacation to D.C. And Virginia Beach to visit with some of my Navy friends.

Hi Everyone; Don't mean to mess with this post but We are having a Big Get together June 15 Near In Busse Woods Near Schaumburg, Illinois it Right off to major highways. Last time here we had 83 Gns and Ttypes. If you can make it we love to see you. After the get together we will be going cruising. For those that are new or interested in learning more about the car and or learning about upgrading to a chip, ProEfi,big stuff, or whatever you want to know we will be having a little question and answer session. Also we will be haveing a group picture taken with all the Gns and Ttypes together and there owners and give copies via email to all who want it for a nice memory. Hope to see you there. Check out the post Get em ready June 15 Get Together under the Midwest Section for more information and a link to the location.

You forgot to mention what time?