Where are the Indiana owners?

Kevin - Bryon is MUCH nicer than Osceola or 41. It hooks very nice:

Attachments

• 9-24-08 001.jpg
    9-24-08 001.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 249
That looks like fun! You guys need to check out Muncie too. That is Indiana's best kept secret:D

hey

my name is chris and i am the one that is on tims list as saving a gn from part out. i live 3 mins from the ind. boarder in michigan. i am not sure about anyone else i like oceola (sp) but i have been woundering what us 131 would charge for us to hold a event up there. you know like Midwest buick challenge or somthing like that i holds a lot more cars then oc. just thought i would throw that out there and see what everyone else would think of doing something up there?

I'm from Muncie, got a non-running TR though. =( Hopefully this summer though! 1 payment away from paying off the Lex, and about a month away from having the credit card down to 0!

Then again, I say this every summer.

-Dan

I'm from Muncie, got a non-running TR though. =( Hopefully this summer though! 1 payment away from paying off the Lex, and about a month away from having the credit card down to 0!

Then again, I say this every summer.

-Dan

I like the track you guys have up there!

anyone near the southside able to help me set fuel pressure? Im having some issues and i need to borrow a fuel pressure gauge

Me too! I hear it's even better now that it's under new ownership (from what I hear). I can't wait to take the T-Type over there. It's like a 15 minute drive from my house.

We need a Buick event there. The shut down area is awesome....not to mention my best ET came from there last fall:D

My name is Jon and I just moved to Nobleville Indiana from St. louis MO. I have a 87 GN. My dad also lives in Noblesville Indiana and he too owns a 87 GN

Welcome to central Indiana, Jon. My name is Derrick and I am about 45 minutes to an hour west of you in Crawfordsville. I would love to have the a get together of us Indiana guys maybe some of the eastern Illinois guys. There is a great cruise in place south of Indy in Greenwood called The Suds. it would be awesome to have a bunch of Buicks cruise in there. We might even be able to get Mrs Fastnasty to show up:p . I have three other Buicks in the area close to me and there are several more in Indy as well.

Hell yea im down to cruise just let me know when, hopefully I can get my dad to go. But I doubt it, he always has his car in pieces, always adding something or fixing something haha!

Are you the one that has cruised through Liberty Diner ?

That was most likely me. He posted that back in 09, lol. I havent got the GN out much the past couple years due to working weekend shift, but I normally drive by if I get the chance