where are the AMA SX fans?!

GregInAtl

What about Phoenix Rd 2?! Dungey is the man, we may have a title contender year one in the 450 class!!
Stewart gets crashed in heat 2, then manages to win LCQ.

Main Event. Dungey runs away and hides. Then Reed cant keep up w/ an obviously hurt Stewart, and in a VERY questionable circumstance the both end up on the ground, and it appears Reed shoved James' head while he was down. Looked that way to me but Reed manages to get what his attitude deserves, another 19th and possibly season ending hand surgery.

Stewart ended up 15th and goes and finds Reed in the pits... Story is James pushed Chads bike over and security had to be called. AMA is not fining Stewart because of some very questionable circumstances that led to the fight and his generally level head in those situations, the type Reed has found himself in numerous times.

IMO Reed represents all that is wrong in sports; Ego, mouth and inability to compliment ANYONE EVER. He simply is arrogant, classless, and at best the 3rd fastest rider in the class, but this year with 2 19th place finishes I would say that is even a little generous.

Enough of my Anti-Reed speech...
Anyone else psyched over Dungey, the Good-Guy winning?!

I was stoked:biggrin: I don't like James at all... He is arrogant in his own way. Chad is arrogant as hell, aussie prick most of the time... However I did love to see him give James a run...

I am so happy to see Dungy win, he is a nice guy and has worked hard and deserved it!!!

I didn't get to see the interviews at the end, I was wondering what happened to Chad... So the hand got hurt huh?

I will give James credit, he surprised me. I didn't expect him to get up and finish after both of the bad wrecks. He gained a few notches on my list with that...

I like Ryan because I have watched him race since a kid... Not a good attitude either...

I wish Kevin Windham could win one more for old time sakes:biggrin:

I was hoping Trey Canard out of the lites class was going to be the new man. He ran so well the first of last year then got hurt and this year he can't seem to keep it on two wheels...

Overall I hope the guys see they can run with James and quit being scared!

My sons and I LOVE to watch AMA! My kids love "Bubba" but they are young enough to not notice his arrogant ways.

Game on:cool:

Attachments

• Zach's_new_ride_10-31-2009_002.jpg
    Zach's_new_ride_10-31-2009_002.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 42
Sx

I lost interest after Mcgrath,Emig,Henry and all the other early 90's riders retired. Those were some epic battles back then. God bless John Dowd for still racing. Unbelievable to be competitive in a kids game nowadays.

Reed crushed his hand in the crash w/ James....I hate Reed, but you need him to make the racing its best. Dungey will make up for Reed, i just hope the arrogance james has shown was just frustration w/ Reed and it'll subside w/ a humble competitor chasing him. We'll see.
I'd love to see Millsaps, Tedesco or even Windham end up top 3 this year.