Whells wanted...

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
looking for a Friend with a nice low mile T......looking for a nice set of T or Gn wheels......or a nice set of GNX style wheels....and be in or willing to ship to Ga...
thanks....

looking for a Friend with a nice low mile T......looking for a nice set of T or Gn wheels......or a nice set of GNX style wheels....and be in or willing to ship to Ga...
thanks....

I have 2 t wheels that have been blasted but not polished or refinished in any way.

hey gary, i've got 2 spare sets , both have tires on them now, but no center caps. they are all decent shape for the age. i haven't thought of selling them. i swap from winter to summer, and plan to add race tires to a set, but would like to go aftermarket for the race set. does he have an aftermarket set to trade? i could probably be talked into a sell pretty easily about now.

hang tight...

my Friend has been sick this past week,have not seen him or his car yet,,,,,his car is coming from Pa i think....
to everyone who posted here and pm'ed me....he will see the offers asap...thanks.

I have a great set of T wheels with caps and nearly new Falken tires in the stock size. Make an offer.

thanks....
Have a pair of rear GNX style wheels 16x10 from G Bodyparts new located in Florida.

i went by his car lot today....hes still out sick.....his car is due to be delivered tomorrow....im sure he should stop by then...