Wheel well fuel cell

with stock sender or without? I have one without I may be letting go.. it seeps sometimes with q16 though.. I haven’t figured out where or why.. epoxy sealed the lower fitting on but doesn’t seem to be it.

I have a Metco wheel well Alky Tank, if that's what you are looking for.

with stock sender or without? I have one without I may be letting go.. it seeps sometimes with q16 though.. I haven’t figured out where or why.. epoxy sealed the lower fitting on but doesn’t seem to be it.
Hey man. Thanks for getting back to me. Also, thanks for being honest. You don't see that much! So, now I don't know what to do. I was planning on using it for Methanol. But if it leaks/seeps, I'm not sure now. Is it something they ALL did? I am going to respond to TurboTguy and ask him if his seeps as well. If it does, then it was probably a bad design.

It's new in box, as far as I know. I bought it from another member here. Took it out the box, looked at it and shelved it. Never used it. That was a little over 2 years ago.

I bought it thinking I would use it, but I'm fine with my current 1 gallon Alky Control under hood set up.

Since COVID, I just hardly go to the track anymore.

Last edited:
It's new in box, as far as I know. I bought it from another member here. Took it out the box, looked at it and shelved it. Never used it. That was a little over 2 years ago.

I bought it thinking I would use it, but I'm fine with my current 1 gallon Alky Control under hood set up.

Since COVID, I just don't get to the track much anymore.

Last edited:
If you want one you better grab the one from Turbo T Guy! Hardly ever seen for sale and this one is new to boot. I have been running one of these tanks for probably about 10 years or so, no issues.

If you want one you better grab the one from Turbo T Guy! Hardly ever seen for sale and this one is new to boot. I have been running one of these tanks for probably about 10 years or so, no issues.
Grab it now. I have used the Metco tank for three years as a spare e85 tank. No issues whatsoever.

Okay. I feel good about this. What is your asking price? By the way, I live in Massachusetts, just a little North of Boston. Thanks...

I'm down with the flu right now. Let's talk next week.

Guy, here's the cure....
3 hits on the
Bong.jpg

And 2 hits on the Tequilla.
All will be good to go!

I'm still wiped out with this flu. I'll get back to you ASAP.

What's the Zip I would be sending it to?

I'm still wiped out with this flu. I'll get back to you ASAP.

What's the Zip I would be sending it to?
Hello. Sorry to hear you are still under the weather. My Zip Code is 01905. Lynn, MA There is no need to rush. Talk to you later...