Wheel identification help?

What wheels have I got here?
The fronts won’t go on straight and both the front and back wheel get stuck to the wheel hub. I’ve got spacers and longer wheel studs on the way.

A06FABA0-010E-416B-B6B0-F46A713F3A8B.jpeg

50FA7514-16E9-44B9-9A16-01BA1CB1E05D.jpeg

ECA13AF9-8763-40E5-BF70-593679B1B1AF.jpeg

looks like classic industries gta repop
somewhere on the backside of the spokes it should show if its a front or rear (offset )

All four wheels have the same markings as in the pictures posted. Unless someone can translate the numbers there is no clear indication as to front wheel vs rear. I’ve tried three of the wheels on the driver side front and they all go on crooked once the lug nuts are tight and all four wheels get stuck to their wheel hub after tightening the lug nuts. I had to use a crowbar to get the rears off. What’s the deal, am I doing something wrong?

Check the back webbing of the wheel for markings.... mine had all the off set info there.

I just took all four wheels off and compared their rear markings. The only difference from wheel to wheel is one of the five squares (shown in picture 2). Two wheels say C CR15, one says C AJ and the forth reads C CR7. None of that probably means anything. I believe the 425^1 on the back of each rims edge is the backspacing, if that is the case then they are all the same. My problem seems to be the center bore whole of the wheels, it’s too small. It’s size causes the rear wheels to get stuck and it causes the front wheels to go on crooked since the wheel won’t sit flush with the wheel hub. I’ve got longer wheel studs on the way and 5/16 rear spacers and correct front spacers. I’m just curious as to if these are supposedly wheels for a GN then why am I running into the center bore problem?

Is it safe to start grinding down or hollowing out the wheels center bore hole till the wheels clear and fit flush with the wheel hub? Or just go with spacers?

I’m just curious as to if these are supposedly wheels for a GN then why am I running into the center bore problem?
they are china repop do you need more explanation , open it up .. doesnt need to be perfect the lugs will center the rim

they are china repop do you need more explanation , open it up .. doesnt need to be perfect the lugs will center the rim

You said “looks like” so there was a chance someone else chimes in and says something different. I’ll mess around with the center hole and see if I can avoid spacers. Thanks.

Well I’m going to leave the wheels center holes alone. With the 245/50 tires I’m already almost up against the tie rods so busting my butt grinding/sanding the wheels center hole wouldn’t help me any. Thankfully I spotted that before starting. I’m just gonna go with spacers and I’ve already got the front wheel studs out ready for when the new ones arrive. Thank you for the replies.

I would be Leary of taking a grinder to em . The center hole and center on the rear and front hubs are what centers the wheel. I would want to have a machinist mill the hole larger so it stays in the center of the wheel. Are you using stock disks on the front or some kind of aftermarket stuff. What about the rear axles?

I would be Leary of taking a grinder to em . The center hole and center on the rear and front hubs are what centers the wheel. I would want to have a machinist mill the hole larger so it stays in the center of the wheel. Are you using stock disks on the front or some kind of aftermarket stuff. What about the rear axles?
Stock discs and stock rear axle. I’m not going to do anything to the center hole. I have spacers and longer wheel studs on the way. I’ve got everything on the front already off and ready for the new longer studs. The spacers for the front I bought fit perfect and I have 5/16 spacers on the way for the rear since I didn’t like the gap the 7/16 spacers created. Everything should work out well.

Maybe a small cylinder hone would work if you don’t have to take out too much.

The hole size should be 70.5mm or 2.77”.

For those who may ever end up buying the China Repos here is how I made mine work. 16x8 245/50/16. Full clearance all around. I got these off eBay as I thought I was buying Kirban wheels, as that is what they were listed as, but they ended up being China Repos.

Front: longer wheel studs
spacer.gif
RNB-610-323
Wheel Stud, Press-In, 12mm x 1.50 RH Thread, 12.80mm Knurl, 54mm Long, Head Code 323, Set of 10
(Mfr. #: 610-323)

Front: Wheel spacers:
spacer.gif
BAE-2000011
Wheel Spacer, Billet Aluminum, 0.625 in. Thick, 5 x 4.25", 4.5", 4.75", Pair
(Mfr. #: 2000011)​

Rear: stock wheel studs. 5/16 rear spacers:
spacer.gif
MRG-2371
Wheel Spacers, Aluminum, 5 x 4.5 in./4.75 in./5.0 in., 5/16 in. Thick, 6.00 O.D., Pair
(Mfr. #: 2371)

100_2914 (1).JPG
100_2354.JPG

If you want the rear wheels out a bit more for the GNX stance try the 7/16 spacers instead of the 5/16. But then I’d recommend installing longer studs on the rear for safety.

kirbans are china repops , same wheel you'll get from classic industries but cost more from kirban