Whats up with the Lotek 3 gauge pillar?

325DR

Originally posted by Rick Krupa
I spoke with Lyle from Lo-tek yesterday on what was the delay with the 2 1/16" Triple pillar pods for the Gn's which were suppose to be done months ago. Here is what he said.

"That one is <was> scheduled for our October 1st production run. We've had
supplier delays for the material (ABS). It could be any day now. Worst
case - probably a couple of weeks."

I told him to keep me updated because there is still some interest in these.

Whats going on with this?

I finally got my triple data full a-pillar a few days ago, looks great, can't comment on installed looks and fit because i have no ******* Buick to put it in anymore. I should hopefully have my Buick back before next year, then i can let you guys know if you don't find out from someone else. E-mail me for a pic of it.

nhebert13@hotmail.com

GOOD LUCK. I got a dual gauge pillar pod for my TurboTrans Am for Xmas, and it fits like sh1t. I have sent 3 emails to No-Tek the first on 12/27/01, and haven't had the courtesy of a reply as 0f 1/3/02. Another TTA listmember emailed No-Tek in response to MY posts and he got an an immediate reply. Customer service the lo-tek way. I say stay away or be disappointed.

It's common knowledge that the Lotek dual pillar pod fits like crap. Lotek has certainly gotten an earful about it, and done NOTHING...

Why you guys would go back to them for another kick in the marbles is beyond me...

Smilin' all the way to the bank...

:D

What i think is wrong with the pod.

They should have made it wrap around on the window side so that you can't see under the the pod. When it is installed you can see the wires under there and the painted part of the pillar. It looks kinda cheap, but it is ok.

Nicholas

i ordered 2 triples-
one for the tta
one for the limited PAINTED
paid for them on august 9 2001
i got the tta one in 30 days and it took till mid DECEMBER to get the other one

i basically gave up on getting the one for the limited after they said "no later then sept"
"no later then october"
i TOTALLY forgot about it,.. looked thru my notes and called--
i think they forgot about ME too!!

they shipped it in 2 days
PRIORITY MAIL!!!
GO FIGURE!!!!!

I got the double pod.
It was a PITA to install and get it to look right.
The only thing I don't like is how the bottom doesn't roll over enough.
But after many adjustments I am very happy with it and and it looks awsome.