Whats up with the backward "turbo 6" on the new hot wheels gn?

Kent Buckles

BBBAAD 6
:eek:ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THIS? EVERY ONE I HAVE LOOKED AT HAS THE TURBO 6 BACKWARDS!!! I AM THINKING THAT IF ANY COME OUT WITH THE FORWARD FACING 6, THEY WILL BE CONSIDERED RARE! :confused:

Attachments

• BACKWARDS 6 GN.jpg
    BACKWARDS 6 GN.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 387
I noticed that too. I'm wondering if they didn't do that on the passengers side so the arrow faced forward (to the front of the car).
Have you opened the package & seen what the drivers side looks like? maybe that side is the normal "6" version, which would also face the front of the car.

I was thinking the same. I am waiting until I get few more before I open one. If you figure this out, please re-post. Thanks much!

I will never figure people out! I just bought one for one dollar off eBay! What gives? I might as well throw it right back on there for 55 bucks! But since the 6 is the wrong direction these are considered super rare rare rare error series and will be worth several million by the time we are all dust! :D

How many people are finding these in the stores? And what part of the country are you located? thanks

its like toys "R" us. gdam that is one ugly lookn TR and an even uglier paint skeem

I've bought three here in VA. One in ToysRus and two in Wal-mart. There are 6-7 wal-marts in my area, at least two toysRus, tons of K-marts and Targets..I look whenever I get by one!

The one with writing on the tires is the chase car ( 1 chase to a case sometimes none ). some have red writing some have white etc... the GN is the rarest one. ive seen them hit 60.00+ people (like me :) ) trade multiple HW $uper Treasure Hunts to get this car . if there are any HW collectors here looking to trade cars around shoot me a pm.