whats up fellas?

pawpz

been comming to this site for years to get info,ideas and just to read up on my car..i just noticed the san francisco region.thought i was alone!lol...my name is PAUL i have a 1987 grand national ttopped with a few upgrades that i try to drive 2 to 3 times a week.i had the car for about ten years and live in daly city, once again i wont to say im glad to see the new bay area forum!!!

Paul, I'll keep an eye out for you,and you keep an eye out for me. I'm in Daly City every day :cool: I'm usually in the 86 GN.

What parts of DC do you guy's drive? I havent seen any cars ever here, but my own:frown:

I try to drive mine to work once every couple weeks, San Pedro Road area.
I will keep my eyes out for you.

Mark

man, i wish i seen another gn in my area! but now i know you guys are out there i will keep one out for you guys..im always in the area,live in and work for daly city. i try to drive mines every day if im not having probloms with it, or if it doesnt rain!lol...see you guys on the streets!

What parts of DC do you guy's drive? I havent seen any cars ever here, but my own:frown:

I try to drive mine to work once every couple weeks, San Pedro Road area.
I will keep my eyes out for you.

Mark

I have never seen a WE4 in the San Pedro Rd area, I'm just a few blocks away in Broadmoor!

im in the same area! i have seen a gn on 87th street in a drive way and what looks like a standard regal sliver with gn rims across the street from that...im on 87th and washington and always in the area.:tongue:

im in the same area! i have seen a gn on 87th street in a drive way and what looks like a standard regal sliver with gn rims across the street from that...im on 87th and washington and always in the area.:tongue:

I pass by that Regal all the time, too. Is your GN the one that had IROC rims on it a few years ago?

no, i never had irocs on it, but i remember seeing that one 2

I saw that one parked on 87th and Washington 8 years ago, it made me really want a GN.. I did pass by the silver one with the GN rims on it by your place today, are you sure its a GN? It looks to me like a N/A regal with GN rims, unless the owner did a drivetrain swap.

haha! yes sir, i was taking my big cuzin home after work! sorry you had to see it so dirty!!lol....:biggrin:yeah that is just a standard regal with gn rims.i seen a lady driving it at safeway, dont kno what is in it but its not turboed.

Yes Sir, Paul

I was in my DD crappy looking 91 Regal, which was more dirty than yours::eek:

But it was the first time I passed one on my way home work:D

You, Me and Gm, need to see all 3 of our cars one of thses days.

Mark

I was by Eastmoor at 4:15 in the 86 GN:) It's dirty as hell, but I dont care because the paint is so old. I'm sure I'll see you guys soon!
Chris

yeah! one of these days we will get together to check out our cars!go for a little ride around serramonte area and see if we can find some breakfast (mustangs or some rockets)!!!!lol...:cool: