whats this thing worth

I heard you woke up this morning and it was stolen.........i can pm you my address ....i say fck them at the junk yard...part that fcker out...

Well thats beat. Do want the car though. Been looking for a bomb to turn into a race car since i'm going to be selling off most my junk.

^^^^^

Yeah if you paid for it didn't you get some kind of receipt that you now own the car? How can they do that to you if you've got the proof?

either the owner or the owners kid cought wind that i was going to sell the car or part it out and put a total stop to all the paperwork that i was supposed to have this week, this was after i already had the car in my possesion and have had it in my possesion for the last 3 weeks since they made it out to be such a big deal that it gets off the property asap. basically what i was told is that i was not going to be allowed to make money off the sale of the car and to get ****ed since i didnt yet have the paper work that said it was mine. the best part of it all was that a buddy of mine that works at the yard told me that someone from turbobuick knew the car and called them and told them what it was and that i was worth some money and basically ****ed me over.

Reading your posts make my head hurt.

If that hunk of metal runs, I don't understand why I'm having so much trouble getting mine to run. >.<

Also, I'm sorry some jerk decided to pull the plug on your opportunity.

Dont give it back whatever you do hide it and keep your bill of sale!!!! Then take them to court and and get your title!!! If you got the car spent your $$$ and got a receipt even one that shows a deposit ...that or hide it somwhere till noone cares about it anymore and then apply for an abandoned vehicle title....

heres what went down exactly i got screwed because the owner of the yards kid cought wind that it was a tta from someone he had one of the tow guys come to my place and pick it up i had already paid his dad for the car, and his dad had the title for it i was supposed to pick it up from him that friday when he got back in town, the kid went into his dads office found the title and quickly took it to his house when his dad got back in town he told me yea my kids a dickhead and that he would pay me back witch he did. i already knew from dealing w this yard that they were kinda shady so i just said oh well i guess no real loss since i got my money back and have since washed my hands of it

Ya but still it was a loss of your time and whatever money it cost you to get it to your house. It's like you unwrapping a christmas present, getting pumped up, then you parents take it away from you and don't give it back. I'd take them to court just to cause them wasted time. You gave them money and have a verbal agreement which constitutes a legal contract of a sale. I think you'd have a good chance to win.

the tow guy coming to get it from my house would not be able to find it...id pound heads:eek::eek: