whats this thing worth

u would be semi correct in saying i need fast money, and yes it was a hell of a find, i need to sell a few parts off it to cover some bills, then i can take my time and do it correctly and catalog all the parts i have for it and then people can get all the little stuff they need and make more of the good cars on the road that much better

In that case, sell it as a whole to someone on here. Parting out a car is a huge hassle.

Jason

99.9% of people have no idea what a hassle it is to piece out a car . Hard parts to find will sell MAYBE for a deal. Bones will sit around for a while then the wife steps in an wants it out of the yard/garage :p

re: parting it out

just my 2 cents
Part it out. The prices for good clean cars is low enough right now.
In 20 years a car in that condition might be restorable but not now.
saying that:
I need a set of TTA headers and crossover pipe, fuel lines and maybe a dash wiring harness complete if the price is right for a 92 T/A convertible i am converting.
Reluctantly if the price of the headers available keep going up and the quality going down, i will have to go with the other option of putting in a tubular k-frame and using grand national heads with ATR crossover headers and a custom downpipe.
I think most people doing the conversion will find the headers are the deal breaker

just my 2 cents
Part it out. The prices for good clean cars is low enough right now.
In 20 years a car in that condition might be restorable but not now.
saying that:
I need a set of TTA headers and crossover pipe, fuel lines and maybe a dash wiring harness complete if the price is right for a 92 T/A convertible i am converting.
Reluctantly if the price of the headers available keep going up and the quality going down, i will have to go with the other option of putting in a tubular k-frame and using grand national heads with ATR crossover headers and a custom downpipe.
I think most people doing the conversion will find the headers are the deal breaker

Whats a deal for headers,i think i bought mine from you for $450 a few yrs ago..but not sure

im gonna try and get back to everyone here as i can get thru the pm`s, im still waiting on paperwork from the palce o got the car before i either pull major parts from the car or sell it complete.

There wasn't enough of these to go around in 1989, theres even less now, do you really think in 20 years anyone will give a **** if theres a salvage title on it?

they wont they will just be happy to have one, even if it is rough

There wasn't enough of these to go around in 1989, theres even less now, do you really think in 20 years anyone will give a **** if theres a salvage title on it?

they wont they will just be happy to have one, even if it is rough

hahahaha.. obviously you were not looking for a TTA when they were new:rolleyes: Oh... A SALVAGE title is goin to hurt the value of the car !! Even 20 years from now!!
.. I do agree that someone could get it an pick away at it as they got $$$$ BUT right now with $$$$ in hand I don't see it going for much.. I still say piece it out :p

im gonna try and get back to everyone here as i can get thru the pm`s, im still waiting on paperwork from the palce o got the car before i either pull major parts from the car or sell it complete.

Let me know what you are looking for out of the whole car or just the longblock. I'm maybe 25 min from you.

dcving6@aol.com

Why don't you just wash it, title it as "experimental" and bring it out to the TTA reunion in Hebron, OH in July?

ok guys made some headway today on things should have final paperwork this week if all goes well and i can show the car and then if no one wants it i can part it out to everyone who needs parts

cars gone got screwed by the yard i got it from after all this bs i wish i could go burn the place down since someone from the board here tipped off the guys to what i was gonna do with it. to whoever u are mind your own damn buisness

either the owner or the owners kid cought wind that i was going to sell the car or part it out and put a total stop to all the paperwork that i was supposed to have this week, this was after i already had the car in my possesion and have had it in my possesion for the last 3 weeks since they made it out to be such a big deal that it gets off the property asap. basically what i was told is that i was not going to be allowed to make money off the sale of the car and to get ****ed since i didnt yet have the paper work that said it was mine. the best part of it all was that a buddy of mine that works at the yard told me that someone from turbobuick knew the car and called them and told them what it was and that i was worth some money and basically ****ed me over.

Well possesion is 9 10ths of the law. As much as I'd hate to see it happen part out the car and let them keep their piece of paper. You shouldn't run a junk yard if you don't even know the value of the parts you have so that's their own fault.

The internet is a powerful place. My guess is that the junkyard will now part it out, we won't ever see the parts, and they will make $500.

Just move on. You weren't getting rich off of it anyways.

Jason

Wow that sucks! Guess its a lesson learned for all, keep everything quiet until it is ALL yours.