what's this green stuff? Alien Blood?

0-60n4

What is this green stuff? Does not appear to be anti-freezed. Looks like it may be coming from the rear of the A/C compressor.

Attachments

• IMGP2107.JPG
    IMGP2107.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
  • IMGP2108.JPG
    IMGP2108.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 173
A/C is leaking. The green dye is used to find small leaks. Your supposed to youse UV light and tinted glasses to find the little leak, needless to say you dont need the light.

as I suspected and confirms why the A/C was not so cold. Don't need it now:)

Thanks.

Jim

If you want your AC to work tho all you have to do is follow it to where ever it is leaking from the A/C system. Since you can see it that typically means their is a large like like a seal blew out or a hose has a hole in it. Find the leak and fix it you could probably get it working again

Its probably the oil leaking out of the compressor, the orings on the ac lines may be leaking, shoud be easy enough to find

...or you hit an alien while driving;
use a black light, if it glows... well my friend, you may have just saved the planet!

p.s. the alien probably damaged your A/C, too (no doubt part of the invasion plan)
Do_O

rev. 3:11 said:
...or you hit an alien while driving;
use a black light, if it glows... well my friend, you may have just saved the planet!

p.s. the alien probably damaged your A/C, too (no doubt part of the invasion plan)
Do_O

The humans will overheat if we destroy their cooling units!

Definitely what you're looking at is A/C refrigerant leak dye....however I'll bet your compressor shaft seal is blown. Mine had the same problem whenever I would turn on the a/c. A new compressor was/is the fix.