What's the secret to accessing the driver seat anchor bolts?

pkschul

I got a couple of the nuts off by lifting up the plastic covers but I feel like I'll break them if I try to access the others. Those covers have to come off but I'm not seeing how without breaking them. Help?

There is a black screw holding the covers on. Look close at them, get a flashlight.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I see the screw holes but the screws are missing. The wobble quite a bit. Not sure if they're just hung up on the studs? I guess I'll need to pry a little harder.

If you got the screw out, they should come off. They probably stuck alittle bit.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The rear ones are out after considerable prying. I'm thinking I must be going about this wrong though. Is the seat supposed to be removed from its rails before pulling the covers?

Is your car a 86? I just swapped my broken power seat track in my 86 with one from an 87 and the trim is a bit different. The 86 had 2 pins that held the covers that went over the nuts on the back and they were a pain to get out, the rest was just a few screws but you have to bend the pieces a bit to get them out.