2 Turbo Regals for sale near and known to me, Florida

I am disappointed that I missed out on that rosewood with a astro roof! I have specific things I am always looking for and that car fit the bill. Bummer!

Will the real anonymous buyer ,please step up and acknowledge us, curious minds would like to know. I bet GrassCutter bought them, since he lives in FL. Heard he had lots of $$$$$$. LOL...
LOL.. i wish but i did tell ron about them...and am very happy he has the d84...shit i should of bought it ...but im still waiting on my rona check :ROFLMAO:

LOL.. i wish but i did tell ron about them...and am very happy he has the d84...shit i should of bought it ...but im still waiting on my rona check :ROFLMAO:
A stimulus rona check want buy you a nice TB, but it will buy you stimulus LOVE. ... Paper rona checks started printing today, for folks that didn't want to give IRS a account to deposit to. If I received one I may frame it for a year...

A stimulus rona check want buy you a nice TB, but it will buy you stimulus LOVE. ... Paper rona checks started printing today, for folks that didn't want to give IRS a account to deposit to. If I received one I may frame it for a year...
probably void after 90 days :p